Question to RINO's and DINO's - could you handle these tax cuts?

Your opinion about tax cuts proposed in the video

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Please watch the 6 minute video and let me know if you can really handle tax cuts.

[ame=http://youtu.be/WPXLE2T2B4c]Liberating Humanity Part 9 - More Tax Cuts than RINO's can handle - YouTube[/ame]

I'd have no issue with it.

60% of my phone/net bill is taxes.

But that story about directv reconnecting and charging him seems like bullshit.

I'd have no issue with it.

60% of my phone/net bill is taxes.

But that story about directv reconnecting and charging him seems like bullshit.
I am not an actor, and this is a sworn statement. as is the story about my experience with US elections:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man, I went for option 2. While Companies like Direct TV do some BS, it actually happened to me and I cut their service, they still provide a service of entertainment for a fee.

We have to have some form of taxation in order for our Gov't to run. Going Tax free is impossible.

To take back our country, we need a return to Constitutional principles. To stop spending more than we take in. To end the currency manipulation and the destruction of our dollar. To end the endless cycles of the Markets and mountains of bets under Derivatives.

I don't mind paying some taxes to pay for Gov't. But I don't like the mountain of programs they perform today. Many are not in the Constitution, but they have decided to do it anyway. And we are paying the piper for it.

Sorry man, I went for option 2. While Companies like Direct TV do some BS, it actually happened to me and I cut their service, they still provide a service of entertainment for a fee.

We have to have some form of taxation in order for our Gov't to run. Going Tax free is impossible.

To take back our country, we need a return to Constitutional principles. To stop spending more than we take in. To end the currency manipulation and the destruction of our dollar. To end the endless cycles of the Markets and mountains of bets under Derivatives.

I don't mind paying some taxes to pay for Gov't. But I don't like the mountain of programs they perform today. Many are not in the Constitution, but they have decided to do it anyway. And we are paying the piper for it.
So just blame the liberals?

2 parties same result.

the gop created Home land security

so no

$1,300 for a bottle of eyedrops, when it should have been 50cents.

You really made it clear here.

This isn't capitalism, this is Government enforced mega inflation.

Yes. We need these cuts.

The cost of living is solely due to taxes.

There are over 155 taxes on a loaf of CHEAP bread!

Forum List

Back