Question- Why Hasn't Barack Obama Endorsed Joe Biden?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Simple question. Do you think he will eventually give his VP a bone?

-Geaux

Nope!

1e33z2.jpg

Obama is trying to talk his wife into running....I know what a joke but these libs get a taste of power and they can't walk away....look at the Clinton's...addicted to power....

Is Biden not an Obama fave because he is white?

Or the fact he likes women over men?

-Geaux

Obama is trying to talk his wife into running....I know what a joke but these libs get a taste of power and they can't walk away....look at the Clinton's...addicted to power....

Big Mikey will be the nominee. He'll come out as a crossdresser on Ru Paul's Drag Race and Progressives will say, "yeah, we tried to tell you"

-Geaux

Seems to me it honestly does not matter for Biden either way. Obama could possibly endorse Joe, maybe, but let's ask ourselves what would either man gain from such a gesture? Joe Biden the branded name is a sinking ship, a product well past it's expiration date. At best, he'd be the stalest POTUS we ever unwrapped. As for Obama, he's fat with new wealth from a myriad of endeavors and likely content with his assured place in history. Should Joe get the nod, go up against DT and fail spectacularly . . . well I don't see Obama wanting to touch that scenario with a mile long telephone pole. We can certainly fantasize, however, an eventuality where the two of them take each other down with gestures of "kindness".

And he must feel that he was sooooooooooo close destroying Western Civilization in the name of Allah, that if Michelle could get the power back for him......

.....bingo!

Obama is afraid of backing another loser. First hillary and then biden, I don’t think his self esteem could handle another loser. He may back Trump just so he can say he backs winners.

Actually, when Biden announced his run, Obama's staff, with Obama's permission, released a very positive statement that clearly implied that Obama prefers Biden over the other candidates.

Obama will endorse the nominee.
Look bad on him to endorse someone that can't even win the primary

Probably because Joe is huffing and puffing to the finish line already. Obama propped him up in more ways than one.

-Geaux

That would be a very bad political move for the Democrats. If Obama endorses Biden now, but someone else wins the nomination, then Obama will have given up ammunition for attack ads that say "Even Barack Obama didn't want [insert nominee here] to be President. If [s/he] isn't good enough of Obama, can [s/he] be good enough for you?"

Forum List

Back