Question

I second that thought. It's past time to fight it like a War and get it over with. Enough is enough.

What war? The Palestinians have no armament. The Jews just want to do to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine what the Germans did to them, just because they can.

They have Rockets, Mortars, IED's and Missiles. They have shot around 3000 Rockets in this alone. Exactly where is it they have nothing........................

Israel should go ahead and Occupy and take the region by force. If that means collateral damage than so be it. Hamas needs to go, and perpetual War is useless.

END IT.

Yeah, "The Palestinians have no armament" :lol:

Tell that to the 3 teenagers they killed. Tell those guys they have no arms.

"collateral damage" my butt. They are all combatants. They murder. They kill. They bomb. They slaughter.

They could drop bombs all over Gaza, never have collateral damage in my book. They are all terrorists. They are all murderers.

[ame=http://youtu.be/3U5-IVKe5QI]palestines lynch israelis- the ramallah lynch - YouTube[/ame]

The building you see the body being thrown out of.... was the police station. The police station.... tossed the man out of the window.

What was the man guilty of? Why crime did he commit? What evil did he perpetrate on the innocent Arabs?

.... he missed his exit on the road.

You see those people? These are your 'innocent' civilians.

They are not innocent. They dogs. They brought this on themselves. I don't want anyone to die, but I do believe in justice. Let justice be served.

iAnother Pro Palestinian lie. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and was IMMEDIATELY rewarded with more Rocket Fire.

Bullshit, Israel never left Gaza, they have had it under siege since the settlers left. The rockets came after the Israelis refused to lift the siege. Any population under siege has the right to try to lift the siege.

Bullshit, Israeli Citizens were FORCED out of Gaza by the Military . Rockets came flying IMMEDIATELY After !!!

monte, your video was, well a waste in some ways. It did talk about the Palestinian 'plight' in Gaza, but never nailed down who was at fault. I take it as Hamas.

Tinmore, can you name who signed the Hamas charter?

monte, your video was, well a waste in some ways. It did talk about the Palestinian 'plight' in Gaza, but never nailed down who was at fault. I take it as Hamas.

Europeans invading and evicting the local Christians and Muslims is the reason there is conflict. If the European Jews had not invaded Palestine and stayed where they came from, there would not be a conflct.

I don't think it was signed by anybody.

Europeans invading and evicting the local Christians and Muslims is the reason there is conflict. If the European Jews had not invaded Palestine and stayed where they came from, there would not be a conflct.

This is not an answer as the events that happened even as far back as 1973 is ancient history as related to the conflict today. So, basically, you have no credible answer.

So again a non answer. Are you saying it is fake? Are you saying that this is not at the core of the Palestinian/Fatah/Hamas view of their wish for a resolution?

This is not an answer as the events that happened even as far back as 1973 is ancient history as related to the conflict today. So, basically, you have no credible answer.

So again a non answer. Are you saying it is fake? Are you saying that this is not at the core of the Palestinian/Fatah/Hamas view of their wish for a resolution?

The Palestinians still have keys to their homes that the European Jews stole from them. It is not ancient history. It is a recent colonial project that went bad. There will be no peace until the Jews accept the fact that they stole the land and homes and have been treating the remaining non-Jews worse than the whites treated the non-whites in Rhodesia and South Africa. And, at the end of the day, the result will be the same as South Africa or Rhodesia. The Jews are heading for a Rhodesia solution because they are just so damn arrogant.

monte, I asked you about the Hamas charter. According to that Charter, the conflict is religious and not political in nature, and nowhere does it mention Christians at all--only Islam. You should stop being so damned naive about what the Middle East represents as a whole, because of 7th century Islam. Is Israel also to blame that 1700 Syrians were killed last week alone? Is Israel to blame that last week ISIS took control of Mosul, chased out the Christians, passed a law permitting female genital mutilation, and blew up the Tomb of the Prophet Jonah?
Please address the Hamas Charter in your next post, monte.

When people say trash like this, I honestly don't even know what to say. Should I be mad? Should I laugh? Should I cry? Should I just place the poster on ignore?

Yeah, if those Jew had just stayed where they were................ you know.... where they were before the 1940s? You know.... Auschwitz? Warsaw Ghettos?

Yeah, if only the Jews had just stayed where they were and died, that would have fixed everything.

No doubt people on this forum would have LOVED if the Jews had just been slaughtered.

How about you just drop the lame excuses.

At what point do you say:

"hey maybe murdering three unarmed non-military teenagers is actually...... wrong."

How about that? How about we just drop all the "well if Europeans had..." blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw shut up.

And don't tell me you are not a hypocrite on this.... because I know better.

If you live in America, and your son, or your daughters husband, the father of your grand kids, accidentally turned off the wrong exit, and ended up at a native American reservation, and they dragged him alive to the police station, beat him until he was unrecognizable, and then threw him out the window to a mob, which then dismembered him, torn his body to ribbons, half BURNT him, and then dragged his lifeless corpse through the streets for 6 hours or more, as people had a party and celebrated his death, and posted pictures on Facebook, and videos on Youtube of your son, or son-in-law, being mutilated.....

.... Are you telling me, you'd sit there going "well if only our European ancestors had not come here.... If only my ancestors had stayed in Europe where they came from...."

No. You would not. Don't even try and lie to me. You'd be demanding the national guard march in there with tanks, and napalm. That's what you'd be doing. Don't even attempt to claim otherwise.

The Palestinians still have keys to their homes that the European Jews stole from them. It is not ancient history. It is a recent colonial project that went bad. There will be no peace until the Jews accept the fact that they stole the land and homes and have been treating the remaining non-Jews worse than the whites treated the non-whites in Rhodesia and South Africa. And, at the end of the day, the result will be the same as South Africa or Rhodesia. The Jews are heading for a Rhodesia solution because they are just so damn arrogant.

You are wrong. Just flat out, you are completely and totally wrong.

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Also, why is Hamas attracted to tunnels? Aren't rats attracted to tunnels too?

Imprisoned people tend to dig tunnels in attempt to gain freedom.

Determined people dig tunnels. Especially if those same people are bent on genocide and jihad. Irrational people with hate and evil on their minds. But, the allusion to the great escape, nice. Cynical, but nice.

I see you're still peddling the same lie.

The European Jews were invited by the British who also facilitated their immigration. That's NOT an invasion you deluded leftist.

Every time I see you post, you're whining about something. You're like a little kid :lol:

You are wrong. Just flat out, you are completely and totally wrong.

He's always wrong. He has a habit (like many pro Palestinians do) of distorting history.

Tinmore has taught him well

From what I understand the so called charter was written by one man as a recruitment tool for the first intifada. It wasn't endorsed by any of the Hamas leadership.

From what I understand the so called charter was written by one man as a recruitment tool for the first intifada. It wasn't endorsed by any of the Hamas leadership.
Ask it differently, did you research about Hamas and how they became the "only" legal government in Gaza?

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Each and every tunnel should be destroyed, and it has nothing to do with attempting to ceasefire in a good way.

I have friends in areas which tunnles were discovered in. I think about my friends, their mothers, brothers, children, friends.

This thread must be removed, no question asked.

Imprisoned people tend to dig tunnels in attempt to gain freedom.

So the tunnles found under Israeli villages were an attempt to gain freedom?

Aha.

I have a stupid question.... Let's say a dude from Gaza dug a tunnel and reached an Israeli house. Let's say he climbed up the floor directly into a pink room of an Israeli little girl playing tea-party.

Would he join her in play, or would he do something else?

Comparing people to rats?! Hmmmmmm.

True. That was mean.

I have nothing against rats.

Have you ever seen what happens when you try and touch a baby rat?

His mother will bite your fingers off and make them her lunch snack.

She will defend her young, not use it as a shield.

The rats are deeply insulted to be compared with Hamas.

Comparing people to rats?! Hmmmmmm.

Yup, they are admirers of Goebbels. Nazis by any other name.

Just noticed the similarity because I live in New York City and I've seen rats in tunnels, sewers, and train tracks many times. So when I saw Hamas guys crawling in the tunnels on the news, it just reminded me of them. It was reported that they have a whole undergound city over there. I also read where it cost them over a million dollars to build that city. Yet they claim to be impoverished.

I recieved a complaint from the official "Hands off rats" organization.

Their official spokesman asks you officially to take back the unforgivable insult.

Forum List

Back