🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Questions for Americans

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I could talk all day for a year about America, but I'll ask you some questions instead to try to engage in some dialog.

What advantage is there, in having to live in 2022 as my uncle did about 75 years ago.

What advantage is there for either myself or for my wife to be as dependent on me, as my grandmother was dependent on my grandfather?

What advantage is there in my grandchildren knowing exactly what I'm talking about, when I say "People getting shot to death in the street"?

What advantage is there in me wearing my mom's tie-dye tee shirt and my dad's peace button?

What advantage is there in my kids remembering George Wallace?

What advantage is there, in me really dying in a civil war reenactment?

What advantage is there in telling my kids that they have to die because the doctor wants a Lamborghini?

1652127739795.png

I could talk all day for a year about America, but I'll ask you some questions instead to try to engage in some dialog.

What advantage is there, in having to live in 2022 as my uncle did about 75 years ago.

What advantage is there for either myself or for my wife to be as dependent on me, as my grandmother was dependent on my grandfather?

What advantage is there in my grandchildren knowing exactly what I'm talking about, when I say "People getting shot to death in the street"?

What advantage is there in me wearing my mom's tie-dye tee shirt and my dad's peace button?

What advantage is there in telling my kids that they have to die because the doctor wants a Lamborghini?
Does insanity run in your family or you the only one who suffers from it?

Why should I live in a place that lives like everybody else in the western world used to live back in the dark ages.
Lol
As soon as the meds start to kick in, calm down and explain what you mean specifically so people might discuss your point of view.

1947, things have changed a 'tad' since then
word soup
Crime, especially violent crime has been decreasing
word soup
I'm old and I had to look him up. That happened before I was born
word soup
Average doctors salary is $289K but they also have the highest education cost. They can't afford a Lamborghini.

Forum List

Back