Some Basic Law Stuff for normal people watching this Legal Chaos

They don't appear to believe he did anything wrong. Even close. He says so, so that's it.

All the evidence and sworn testimony on the way? All lies.

This is a cult.

Trump has committed no crimes skrewey.

And there ya go.

So the indictments, evidence and testimony are all lies?

And how would you know, precisely?

Keep doubling down on a looser...

Trump lie in the application forms... End of story...

Doesn't matter... He defrauded the Bank Shareholders, SOX compliance could have these bank's executives in serious trouble in short order... He also defrauded the Insurance company who was insuring this whole thing...

The vicitims was the US people... He was conducting risky behaviour with other peoples money and not telling them.

Anyway, you drive home drunk and hit no one... Did you break the law?
Oh, quite clearly the law was broken, according to the court. That's not the issue, and if the appeals don't get this thrown out, so be it, he has to pay a fine (the size of which TBD). There are laws that are routinely ignored. Are we now going to rigidly police all the laws on the books because somebody figured they could take out a political opponent with this one? The bottom line remains, if a loan officer lends millions solely on the word of the applicant, he's an idiot, should lose his license for malpractice, and maybe face prosecution himself. In this case, if the lender did NOT do an independent appraisal, they should be in the docket beside TRUMP!, because they signed off on the value of the collateral. A contract was made to which both parties agreed, and it was completely satisfied on time, a true victimless crime. If the collateral that TRUMP! offered was NOT of sufficient value, why did the lender not point that out and refuse to make the deal? The rush to get TRUMP! at all costs on any charges possible is avoiding a very serious issue. If lenders are lending millions solely on the word of the applicant, they're idiots and should be criminals.

The law is clear that falsifying the value of collateral is a crime. I believe that law should be broadened to include that the lending institution bears equal legal responsibility should the collateral not be of sufficient value to cover the loss in case of default. IOW, if the lender signs off on the loan, they agree that the collateral is of sufficient value (which is what they are already doing), and at that point, both parties should face prosecution if the value is artificially high.

I couldn't tell you why the banks did what they did.
It does remind me of the mortgage loan scam of the 2000's through.
And that's why I think the law should be broadened so the lending institution bears some legal responsibility if they sign off on a multimillion-dollar loan without doing their own appraisal to determine the value of the collateral. Once they sign the contract, they are agreeing that the collateral is of sufficient value to make the loan, and should bear the same responsibility as the applicant. To do otherwise is ludicrous. I don't want my money to be put at risk by careless loan officers.

The taxpayers and bank customers of the lender.
You are aware, are you not, that the contract was fully satisfied on time, that all parties got what they wanted out of it? If you say the bank customer's money was put at risk, the loan officers should be on trial right now for not doing due diligence.

Banks did the same with Trump.............DUMBASS.

Judge rules Trump engaged in repeated fraud ... - ABC News

View attachment 933929
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Sep 26, 2023 — Donald Trump submitted "fraudulent valuations" for real estate that were then used by himself and his business to obtain better loan and ...

In his ruling Tuesday, Engoron said Trump inflated the value of his own Trump Tower residence between $114 million and $207 million -- including claiming the property was triple its actual size in square feet.

"A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud," Engoron said in his order.

"The defenses Donald Trump attempts to articulate in his sworn deposition are wholly without basis in law or fact," Engoron wrote, saying that the documents presented to the court "clearly contain fraudulent valuations that defendants used in business."
engoron is a moron!!! he hates fking trump. he'll say anything against him. You ain't very bright. The bank said they had no issues with what trump did. That's all that mattered in the case. Derp

You are aware, are you not, that the contract was fully satisfied on time, that all parties got what they wanted out of it? If you say the bank customer's money was put at risk, the loan officers should be on trial right now for not doing due diligence.
I agree, evidently they took Trump's word for it and they should be on trial too.

WTF Q-NUT.

Is that what the Trump U. "Business" school correspondence course told you?
perhaps you should do business and stay out of the DNC basement. Statements come from legal entities, the financials come from independent companies, it would be the companies falsifying any document. Fk you all are gd damn stupid.

Trump has committed no crimes skrewey.
No Dimtard is sitting in jail for any of their crimes Looneybin.
Where will you move skrewey??

Another long day for the orange shit stain sitting in court as a powerless criminal defendent that sits where he is told to sit, eats when he is told he can eat, and leaves when he is told he can leave.

Your leader right dimwit.

So where are you moving after the elections when the Democrats now control the world you live in? Or can you afford to move out of mommies basement?

Another long day for the orange shit stain sitting in court as a powerless criminal defendent that sits where he is told to sit, eats when he is told he can eat, and leaves when he is told he can leave.

So where are you moving after the elections when the Democrats now control the world you live in? Or can you afford to move out of mommies basement?
ever hear a conservative make such a statement? ever? naw, you telling stories some more on how demofks behave. if they don't win, sour pusses always pronounce their desire to leave. Fking leave and let us alone.

the fk it doesn't. getting a business loan is submitting paperwork and the receiver justifies all the records. fk off you know nothing. Again, you are calling banks stupid, cuck
It is well known that bank officers accepted and processed loans that they should not have because they get a COMMISSION on them.

That a loan is paid back does not prove that it should have been made in the first place.

If you have bad credit and apply for a loan you get a high interest rate.

If you game the system and finagle a lower rate , the bank gets their principal back plus interest but much less interest than they would have had you been assessed the rate your credit justified.

That means that the bank is a victim. Regardless that bank employees agreed to that loan

I have already lived through the Muslim in Chief and now Joey Capone, and I live in a sane red state, so I am good skrewey.
But things are changing for you very soon skrewey, because unlike me, you suck from the government teat....and it will be drying up for you very soon....
so where will you move skrewey?

Funny, he is my leader and yet you never stop talking about him.
Isn't that strange skrewey?

Forum List

Back