QUESTIONS FOR MORONS.....ARE HILLARY CLINTON E-MAILS TO THE DEFENSE DEPT PERSONAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is somewhat a mirror to the eric holder scandal where Obama never showed any interest/concern/blame game etc. and here we are a few years later, not one peep from Obama(who is often Angry and will get to the bottom of it ASAP(well more like when he gets back from golfing).
And Bill,,,,same thing,,,he just remains quiet as if he isnt married to Hillary.

• Banned
this is somewhat a mirror to the eric holder scandal where Obama never showed any interest/concern/blame game etc. and here we are a few years later, not one peep from Obama(who is often Angry and will get to the bottom of it ASAP(well more like when he gets back from golfing).
And Bill,,,,same thing,,,he just remains quiet as if he isnt married to Hillary.
Bill is married to Hooters, he just shacks up with Hillary..................

It's as obvious as the day is long that once again, the DEM controlled justice department is dragging their feet and covering for Hitlery.

Anything else need to be said that's slap you in the face obvious?

Bill is married to Hooters, he just shacks up with Hillary..................
Bill is such a mystery, every since he came into the scene, at least I never really knew who he was dating aka/sneaking into the white house,,,it was like the good old white house days of 1961-62

Defense Department finds emails Hillary Clinton failed to turn over - Graphic Online Seriously, do you e-mail people in the Defense dept and chat about your great great grand-daughters baby shoes, or share recipes for ribs with the Chief of National Defense, and do you do this during work hours.
During work hours.

You'd be surprised how often I find the president of my company surfing the net.

We're these emails top secret?
We're they not top secret?

• Banned
Defense Department finds emails Hillary Clinton failed to turn over - Graphic Online Seriously, do you e-mail people in the Defense dept and chat about your great great grand-daughters baby shoes, or share recipes for ribs with the Chief of National Defense, and do you do this during work hours.
During work hours.

You'd be surprised how often I find the president of my company surfing the net.

The classified e-mails are not even relevant at this point, because Hillary was required by LAW to turn over all work e-mails, classified or not. She swore under oath that she did this, and she committed felony by lying.

Seriously, do you e-mail people in the Defense dept and chat about your great great grand-daughters baby shoes, or share recipes for ribs with the Chief of National Defense, and do you do this during work hours.

Everyone I know at work uses their email for personal things too, why do you think generals or politicians would be any different?

:alcoholic:

During work hours.

Didn't bill Clinton sell top secret stuff to the Chinese back when he was president?

That was never true. If it was why didn't it go public? Why don't you bring that old lie up?

And why believe every other lie you make up about the Clinton's?

During work hours.

The classified e-mails are not even relevant at this point, because Hillary was required by LAW to turn over all work e-mails, classified or not. She swore under oath that she did this, and she committed felony by lying.
So did bill and bush so what?

During work hours.

James, forget about the top secret angle, the risk to National Security is greater if Hillary's e-mails were top secret, but the law demands that all e-mails be turned over, because a non top secret issue could easily be reclassified at a later date. Hillary broke the law by not turning over non top secret e-mails

During work hours.

James, forget about the top secret angle, the risk to National Security is greater if Hillary's e-mails were top secret, but the law demands that all e-mails be turned over, because a non top secret issue could easily be reclassified at a later date. Hillary broke the law by not turning over non top secret e-mails
Just like I could understand why bill lied I get why hillary might have deleted some embarrassing emails. Any of them would do it.

Turn over all the GOP emails so we can go through them. All this is to make hillary seem untrustworthy or dishonest. They would all do the same thing. This is just dirty politics.

During work hours.

Didn't bill Clinton sell top secret stuff to the Chinese back when he was president?

That was never true. If it was why didn't it go public? Why don't you bring that old lie up?

And why believe every other lie you make up about the Clinton's?
"I'm" not making anything up about the clintons.

I'll let the investigations into their dealings turn out as they may. I don't really care. I think 99.99% of the entirety of Washington is corrupt is to the core anyway. They all belong in jail.

During work hours.

Just like I could understand why bill lied I get why hillary might have deleted some embarrassing emails. Any of them would do it.

Turn over all the GOP emails so we can go through them. All this is to make hillary seem untrustworthy or dishonest. They would all do the same thing. This is just dirty politics.
No... that's not all it is. She used a private server to conduct official government business, which is against the law. Now whether or not she pays any price for doing so remains to be seen.

It's as obvious as the day is long that once again, the DEM controlled justice department is dragging their feet and covering for Hitlery.

Anything else need to be said that's slap you in the face obvious?

The Relativist "Justice Department" isn't 'dragging it feet'.

Understand .... Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason; wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think; which rests entirely upon Relativism, to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism and its cult of Left-think... can never serve justice.

Thus, as it stands presently, there is no means to find justice through the US Federal Government.

What you are referring to, is the 'enforcement arm' of the criminal syndicate OKA: The obama Cult.

Seriously, do you e-mail people in the Defense dept and chat about your great great grand-daughters baby shoes, or share recipes for ribs with the Chief of National Defense, and do you do this during work hours.

Everyone I know at work uses their email for personal things too, why do you think generals or politicians would be any different?

:alcoholic:
No one you know, is a sitting secretary of state. Are you really that dumb?

During work hours.

No... that's not all it is. She used a private server to conduct official government business, which is against the law. Now whether or not she pays any price for doing so remains to be seen.

Actually it appears that using the private server was not against the law, reason being, that no lawmaker prior to this incident, understood that any human could be as totally ignorant and irresponsible as is Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back