Questions on the full moon and full moon spells

contented

Rookie
May 27, 2013
I apologize if I'm not posting this in the right forum. I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who will be doing a spell work today( which is said to be a super full moon) and that's quite rare. As for me, I'm having a spell work done by merujhaspellcaster. Are extra special results gotten from spells cast on such a special day or event?.

I apologize if I'm not posting this in the right forum. I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who will be doing a spell work today( which is said to be a super full moon) and that's quite rare. As for me, I'm having a spell work done by merujhaspellcaster. Are extra special results gotten from spells cast on such a special day or event?.

Who you doing the spell on? lol, hope its not someone I know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bPoVTCUGJQ]Who Built the Moon - YouTube[/ame]

h929A65DC

Who you doing the spell on? lol, hope its not someone I know.
Oh c'mon, I'm sure you don't on who it is i will have the spell cast on.:razz:

Forum List

Back