Questions...

So my first guess is that these aliens like party lights!

They're disco-dancing as they arrive on Earth!

But seriously, I don't understand the need for different colors. I am highly skeptical of ufo pics, but the above one is beyond refute. I don't understand why it needed different colors. My ex does not believe it was an alien ship. But she saw it from about 100-200 feet away. And this pic I found of the HVB, she said that's exactly what she saw hovering. It was all over the news, people pulled over in their cars to watch this thing, and the air force said it was 3 low-flying airplanes that caused all the disturbance. (since taken back to say it was 5-9 low flying airplanes).

And after hovering, it swoooooshed away at high speed... She's sure it was a gov't ship, because her religion can't allow aliens. But why fly such a secret ship in heavily populated areas of CT and NY, and then deny it when everyone sees it?!?

I would kill to see such a thing... She sees it up close and personal, and KNOWS it was not what the news reported, and still cannot accept that it's ET!!!!

Religion.... killlin me....

There is 0 proof its et--- more likely govt research.
Flying over heavily populated areas of NY and CT? ANd then denying it with crazy stories when seen? And then this secret gov't ship has never been seen in use, when it would most certainly be useful when it can accelerate from zero to zoom instantly?

C'mon read about the Hudson Boomerang.

If god destroyed another universe, and started this one, we're in trouble....

It's the pantheon of gods that are giving universes to their kids before they are ready to run one...

I said that a few pages back...

But let's get back to religion. And where your "gods" came from... They came from the original Sumerian texts that explained everything as well as they could. And they said that all their knowledge came from the Anunnaki. (those who from heaven to earth came)

And if you can step outside of the box, and say maybe the Anunnaki were aliens, then it all makes sense. Including subsequent religions. And all the drama that ensued since then is just humans getting greedy after they left....

And all you religious followers have been duped. Not you yourselves, because you were 99% born into your religion. You never chose for yourself, you were just born into it and brainwashed from birth...

So it's not your fault for staying in the box. You didn't know any better.

But here's an opportunity to step outside of the box. And I will be happy to help. As will others here.

Spirituality is the truth. Your Santa Claus gods aren't true. That's the 1st step to understanding reality.

I hope you realize that Judaism does not describe a source or force of life that is anthropromorphic, thus is not failed ideology if your view of creation by alien races were true or if some advanced figure claimed to be your creator or God. Because those would have a further process that created them they can not be the most finite source or force in life which is an Essence. They also would not be an infallible source to reflect or who's set path and direction is assured what's best for us.
Once again one single word (Shalem) describes all & ends all arguments even defeating the significance of your ancient alien theory.
Sure it would destroy the Christian mythology but then again they are describing an alien being in the first place. With their affiliation pride they'd only find a way to twist it around to benefit them like they always do. *L*

I suggest reading earlier texts such as Enuma Elish, Atrahasis, and even the Epic of Gilgamesh... among countless others....

They were they basis of the OT. Hence, the OT is not an original text. But don't believe me... check it out for yourself.

The original texts said that "everything we know came from the Anunnaki".

Who the Anunnaki considered their god(s) is of no consequence to this discussion. But I would love to know!!! Don't get me wrong... I would probably put my faith into the "god" that the Anunnaki worships. But that certainly is not OUR perception of "god" based on the Bible.

And the Anunnaki's perception of "god" may actually be way worse than ours based on how they acted.... just sayin....they were an evil lot.

That still falls into the category of my last post Mar 20, 2016 on this page.
Believing we were put here as slaves or created through dna as slaves or enslaved by liars and power harlot Rome does not give them rights of control or submission nor makes them our finite source and force in life giving guidance or direction (path).
Hint: your compass is an Evening Star.
Shalem(completeness) also means Stable.
YHWH MEANS causes to be, the lord(king) your lesser yhwh creates order out of chaos,
stability out of a highly unstable world.
But the lesser yhwh manifesting and reflecting the power of life we call God is merely your mediator between the Essence(intangible) that causes us to be and man just as the Pope claims himself the mediator between his idol god and man. The Judaic accounts of Moshiach are about reinstating the High Priest(head hosts mediator) to the Temple in his name in the city in his name and likeness. Hence the focus on one Holy City called
YeruShalem=City dedicated to Shalem(stability-completeness and make whole both the semitic tribes, 2 sticks into 1 &[humanity].

How about Science created life? And our imaginations create all these rethinking of ancient texts, and rewriting them to fit our goals?

Science created life. Who created homo-sapiens on Earth? That's the question. The Sumerians told us the whole story...

But subsequent civilizations and religions decided to change the story to fit their goal.

That is the reality.

And science explains everything before. Sumerian texts do not talk about ancient Earth, because they did not know about it. They only know the stories from when the Anunnaki arrived, to the point they were granted civilization and education and writing.

And once humans were free of Anunnaki rule, they got greedy. And hence, religions evolved to get people rich. The worst of which was a monotheistic religion that has led to more human deaths than anything besides bacteria. And continues to do so.

Forum List

Back