Questions...

But if anyone wants to discuss biblical stories vs the originals, and why it was done... Then I'm your man!

And I will prove it was a fucking alien that started it all! :)

Sorry I'm not here often enough to discuss my ideas.

But when I'm here, I'm gonna go all in. I appreciate your responses, and I hope to find new knowledge in it.

Boss... thank you for agreeing with me and trying to somehow put me down at the same time! I have an issue against fundamentalist religions, that include Catholic/Christian/ETC... Jews... and Muslims.

I am absolutely 100% positive that what they call GOD does not exist! Period!

And I will argue that the reason there is a "god" is to make people willing to kill other people.

So... who wants to get "heavy" about this stuff?

Or just realize that there is no "god". "GOD" is a way to control you and make money out of it.

Step outside of the box folks.

Your faith should have a place in your heart that only you can understand.

Religion says that everyone must believe the same supernatural bullshit.

And if your neighbors don't agree with your supernatural BS, you must kill them on behalf of your cosmic make-believe super hero...

I hate to make fun of this, but it is reality!!!

We need a ET intervention, to set things straight. And even that will result in nuclear wars...

Maybe this is a start...

56df3b3d1e00008700703887.jpeg

Compare that to the Hudson Valley Boomerang in the 80's, that I have personally authenticated to be true... and this was the image my ex-wife saw...

hudsonvalley.jpg

So my first guess is that these aliens like party lights!

They're disco-dancing as they arrive on Earth!

But seriously, I don't understand the need for different colors. I am highly skeptical of ufo pics, but the above one is beyond refute. I don't understand why it needed different colors. My ex does not believe it was an alien ship. But she saw it from about 100-200 feet away. And this pic I found of the HVB, she said that's exactly what she saw hovering. It was all over the news, people pulled over in their cars to watch this thing, and the air force said it was 3 low-flying airplanes that caused all the disturbance. (since taken back to say it was 5-9 low flying airplanes).

And after hovering, it swoooooshed away at high speed... She's sure it was a gov't ship, because her religion can't allow aliens. But why fly such a secret ship in heavily populated areas of CT and NY, and then deny it when everyone sees it?!?

I would kill to see such a thing... She sees it up close and personal, and KNOWS it was not what the news reported, and still cannot accept that it's ET!!!!

Religion.... killlin me....

And if you won't believe me... :)

Here's John Lennon;s pic of the UFO he saw outside his hotel....

c6ef2f8b51e3f68c8629e4cf428fe4d2.jpg

I think that God or Gud in swedish translate are powerful or one nazi. Thoughts some else.

So my first guess is that these aliens like party lights!

They're disco-dancing as they arrive on Earth!

But seriously, I don't understand the need for different colors. I am highly skeptical of ufo pics, but the above one is beyond refute. I don't understand why it needed different colors. My ex does not believe it was an alien ship. But she saw it from about 100-200 feet away. And this pic I found of the HVB, she said that's exactly what she saw hovering. It was all over the news, people pulled over in their cars to watch this thing, and the air force said it was 3 low-flying airplanes that caused all the disturbance. (since taken back to say it was 5-9 low flying airplanes).

And after hovering, it swoooooshed away at high speed... She's sure it was a gov't ship, because her religion can't allow aliens. But why fly such a secret ship in heavily populated areas of CT and NY, and then deny it when everyone sees it?!?

I would kill to see such a thing... She sees it up close and personal, and KNOWS it was not what the news reported, and still cannot accept that it's ET!!!!

Religion.... killlin me....

There is 0 proof its et--- more likely govt research.

So if God exists and is the creator of the universe, what did he/she/it do before creating the universe?

I mean, God is eternal, and must have been really bored all by himself in the dark, with nothing to do, but twiddle his thumbs. For eternity. This cosmic omnipotent being, all by himself in the dark.... with no source of entertainment... That's pretty boring!

So to stop his boredom and loneliness, he finally decided to create our universe. And all the intricacies involved in physics. He just said "POP!" and we all appeared and things are the way they are!

But he must be playing with another universe he created right now, because he obviously doesn't care about this one. Maybe we're the "practice" universe. He's got something a lot more interesting going on in another universe. We're like... the initial "fail"....

And he's having fun somewhere else! That makes a lot of sense to explain God.

Dang.... Still have a problem about what he was doing before creating the first universe... I mean, where did he come from, and how did he get his powers?

All that I can tell you is that God's ways and thoughts are not our ways and thoughts...Isa. 55:8-9:

Isaiah 55:8-9
English Standard Version (ESV)
(8)For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
(9)For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I will not verify the quote as being the actual quote in scripture, but what I get out of that... is not a good thing!

God is basically saying we're completely worthless... That would be Enlil. In the bible, "God" is Enlil, and "the Lord" is Enki.

Enlilite followers wrote subsequent history and religions. EN.LIL is the "anti-human", wants to kill us all.

EN.KI is our creator, protects us and develops us, and is by every definition of the word... Da Man! He SHOULD be top dog... but alas he's not, and therefore the confusion we have today.

The
So if God exists and is the creator of the universe, what did he/she/it do before creating the universe?

I mean, God is eternal, and must have been really bored all by himself in the dark, with nothing to do, but twiddle his thumbs. For eternity. This cosmic omnipotent being, all by himself in the dark.... with no source of entertainment... That's pretty boring!

So to stop his boredom and loneliness, he finally decided to create our universe. And all the intricacies involved in physics. He just said "POP!" and we all appeared and things are the way they are!

But he must be playing with another universe he created right now, because he obviously doesn't care about this one. Maybe we're the "practice" universe. He's got something a lot more interesting going on in another universe. We're like... the initial "fail"....

And he's having fun somewhere else! That makes a lot of sense to explain God.

Dang.... Still have a problem about what he was doing before creating the first universe... I mean, where did he come from, and how did he get his powers?

God is spirit. What does a spirit need with things? I think a great many of us might be happy with less things. My cousins (who have done some traveling and missionary work) spoke of people who have nothing, and are yet happier than many in first world countries.

Here's another thought. Matter may change, but science tells us that at least here on earth it doesn't increase or decrease. If the spirit of God has always been in existence, perhaps matter has also always been in existence. If this is the case we have an eternal God who has always been physical creating as there has always been matter to create with.

I've always been awed by the idea that it is in God in whom we move and live and have our being. God is that close to us. (A case of whoever it was who "discovered" water, it wasn't a fish.) I think God still finds the spiritual much more interesting, more real, than a rock, a planet, or even an entire solar system. In this solar system, we are the interesting portion, and as such we have more of God's attention than perhaps even the most gorgeous of waterfalls.

You are the type I want to love. I feel the same, without such supernatural labels. I think science and evolution can bring us to this grand understanding that we call "spiritualism", based on science, and no more religious bloodshed...

Just understanding why life is here, and working with each other to continue that notion, and helping each other out whenever necessary to continue that purpose. Helping us all through bad times and sharing with all the rest of life on this planet, that's why we're here! And I try to do my best, sans supernatural... But I don't say it's wrong, just doesn't make sense to me.

I will have some questions going forward for you folks...

Allah Akbar mean God in arabic translate.

Allah Akbar are a terrorism lover I though.

Who want explane Allah Akbar in English.

??

Allah Akbar mean God in arabic translate.

Allah Akbar are a terrorism lover I though.

Who want explane Allah Akbar in English.

??
Hebrew language El=God
Arabic language Al=God
so it means "God is great " in Arabic.
Terrorists using those words are not reflecting God the power of life when they are doing the opposite nature we call Devil (power of death & destruction).
This would be like Christians chanting
Jesus is prince of peace during the crusades, inquisition, holocaust, thousands of wars, millions of murders, torture chambers, the many riots.

Who knows what God did before he created the universe. Perhaps he was watching over another universe and it was destroyed and this one was started. We can only guess.

It doesn't prove that God didn't create it.

Forum List

Back