Questions...

Yes, of course. The Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones that could do it correctly.

Yes-Daniel 12:4--it had to occur--otherwise not one could accomplish this= John 4:22-24
You're just chanting and rocking in a mindless state.

I see, you don't understand Gods written word and because of that, you think anyone who does is an idiot. You see John 4:22-24--without truth--no one can do Gods will, and Jesus taught--only those living to do Gods will now get to enter his kingdom. Matt 7:21-- so it would be very wise for all to learn and apply Gods will---and this is a very important part of that will--Jesus taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- the wise study Gods written word--it takes years to learn every utterance from God--the learning does not stop.
Each must weigh on a scale--which lifetime has more value???-- 70-90 years now--or trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years in Gods kingdom. Action proves it all.
Since I don't share your brainwashing everything you said is meaningless to anyone but you. All you are doing is spiritual masturbation.

If that is true then there is worse--those who read it. If you don't believe in God, you surely should not be on this board--try getting a life.
I do believe in god, no religion though. You aren't particularly bright either. Just don't knock on my goddamn door.

Yes-Daniel 12:4--it had to occur--otherwise not one could accomplish this= John 4:22-24

I see, you don't understand Gods written word and because of that, you think anyone who does is an idiot. You see John 4:22-24--without truth--no one can do Gods will, and Jesus taught--only those living to do Gods will now get to enter his kingdom. Matt 7:21-- so it would be very wise for all to learn and apply Gods will---and this is a very important part of that will--Jesus taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- the wise study Gods written word--it takes years to learn every utterance from God--the learning does not stop.
Each must weigh on a scale--which lifetime has more value???-- 70-90 years now--or trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years in Gods kingdom. Action proves it all.

So many interpretations
so many churches and denominations

It really isn't that difficult-- apply the bible

Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 33, 000 trinity based religions) will not stand
1Cor 1:10--unity of thought-no division--means a single religion has truth.

Go back to catholicism, most protestants would balk.

Even the orthodox don't agree and often come to physical blows.

Before catholicism there were other sects that had various views about Jesus and the intent of his teachings.

There has never been just one church or interpretation. Never been one view by all.

Every person is unique and has to find their own path.

House divided? was never united. Nicaea, they were ready to kill each other and even after bishops carried on their own views within their districts. Even with a single book, people still had their own reading and interpretations.

No house is united all the time, people are not robots and have their own minds.

I wouldn't wish Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3) on anyone, not even an enemy. Their bloodguilt has amassed to the Heavens--There is no trinity god in existence. They mislead their flock to break Gods #1 commandment daily as do all trinity religions.

Since I don't share your brainwashing everything you said is meaningless to anyone but you. All you are doing is spiritual masturbation.

If that is true then there is worse--those who read it. If you don't believe in God, you surely should not be on this board--try getting a life.
I do believe in god, no religion though. You aren't particularly bright either. Just don't knock on my goddamn door.

If you believe the bible is Gods word--- there is one religion that is true. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in the book of Revelation--one religion. And Gods will is this--Do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together, ( Hebrews 10:24-25) to incite to love and fine works.( as a flock)--in a congregation of true believers.
Jesus started the work back then, He sent them out by 2, house to house, city to city. The true followers listen to Jesus--and this work does not stop until the end.

He ended Lots wifes life because she looked back. Many sins were to be stoned to death in the ot--no chance for repentence--disfellowshipping is much more loving. Because they can repent. Which would you choose for your family member?
Disfellowshipping is loving? You're a brainwashed idiot. I went to one of the churches for four months once upon a time. Met many JWs and attended gatherings. The disfellowshipping is ugly and cruel and very painful to the lives impacted. All to promote the mindless cult. You need to learn how to think and deprogram yourself.

So you are saying then if one of your family members screwed up and refused to repent--being stoned to death would be your choice over disfellowshipping???? In the ot that what was required--seems mortals would be happy God changed that to disfellowshipping, then their family member could come to their senses and repent--the other way they cannot.
Yes it is painful to all involved--but the other way is much more painful.
I didn't say anything remotely like stoning anyone. You are deranged, you can't see straight or think. You are nothing but a cult puppet.

The choice of what occurs to the unrepentant belongs to God--- mortals have no choice.
ot= stoning to death--Nt = disfellowshipping--- the only 2 choices ever given--so complaining about disfellowshipping is not very wise and I explained to you why, if it was your family member.
It isn't wise to talk shit you can't back up. Like I said, brainwashed.

No brainwashing involved--facts of reality. You have 0 clue as to what a cult is. The bible is clear on the matter--do you know it?

If you believe the bible is Gods word--- there is one religion that is true. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in the book of Revelation--one religion. And Gods will is this--Do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together, ( Hebrews 10:24-25) to incite to love and fine works.( as a flock)--in a congregation of true believers.
Jesus started the work back then, He sent them out by 2, house to house, city to city. The true followers listen to Jesus--and this work does not stop until the end.

Revelations, of course............. it's fiction, imagery of a man's night mare and only relevant to a few people in turkey in the 1st C.

Apocalyptic scare tactics used on simple people.

Jesus spoke in revelations? Then it is all past and gone.

Or is he suppose to speak in the future? then he has not spoken yet.

If everyone knows what is going to happen and what he is already going to do, guess he does not have to return.

It is sad people have so little understanding.

They have to live by fear not love. Keep chewing on your bible till you choke.

True followers actually follow what he said, not some wild vision 2000 yrs ago.

love, forgive, accept, respect, be kind, care for other. Lessons far too many never learn.

Disfellowshipping is loving? You're a brainwashed idiot. I went to one of the churches for four months once upon a time. Met many JWs and attended gatherings. The disfellowshipping is ugly and cruel and very painful to the lives impacted. All to promote the mindless cult. You need to learn how to think and deprogram yourself.

So you are saying then if one of your family members screwed up and refused to repent--being stoned to death would be your choice over disfellowshipping???? In the ot that what was required--seems mortals would be happy God changed that to disfellowshipping, then their family member could come to their senses and repent--the other way they cannot.
I didn't say anything remotely like stoning anyone. You are deranged, you can't see straight or think. You are nothing but a cult puppet.

The choice of what occurs to the unrepentant belongs to God--- mortals have no choice.
ot= stoning to death--Nt = disfellowshipping--- the only 2 choices ever given--so complaining about disfellowshipping is not very wise and I explained to you why, if it was your family member.

No brainwashing involved--facts of reality. You have 0 clue as to what a cult is. The bible is clear on the matter--do you know it?
Yes, I was a Christian for 20 plus years and read it three times cover to cover and studied it all along. You're problem is you don't know what a fact is. You think if you strain your beliefs hard enough they become reality.

The only one you fool is yourself. You are no different than a monk in Napal spinning his prayer wheel.

I told you I am not a believer but your little brain can't grasp it.

If you believe the bible is Gods word--- there is one religion that is true.
If you believe the bible is Gods word ...

if you believed that were true you might also believe that book would print itself and land on every doorstep world wide ... does your religion end with the last copy lost forever.

seriously, the religion of that book is self generating The Triumph of Good vs Evil, no Jesus necessary only your own Spirit's quest for admission to the Everlasting.

Revelations, of course............. it's fiction, imagery of a man's night mare and only relevant to a few people in turkey in the 1st C.

Apocalyptic scare tactics used on simple people.

Jesus spoke in revelations? Then it is all past and gone.

Or is he suppose to speak in the future? then he has not spoken yet.

If everyone knows what is going to happen and what he is already going to do, guess he does not have to return.

It is sad people have so little understanding.

They have to live by fear not love. Keep chewing on your bible till you choke.

True followers actually follow what he said, not some wild vision 2000 yrs ago.

love, forgive, accept, respect, be kind, care for other. Lessons far too many never learn.

That wild vision you speak of--read Rev 1:1--given to Jesus from God.
The 2 horned beast which all have been watching excercising all authority of the 7 headed beast has been occurring for a few years now. Not in Jesus day--now.

Yes, I was a Christian for 20 plus years and read it three times cover to cover and studied it all along. You're problem is you don't know what a fact is. You think if you strain your beliefs hard enough they become reality.

The only one you fool is yourself. You are no different than a monk in Napal spinning his prayer wheel.

The generation of 1914-1919 will see Har-mageddon come to the earth. They are very old--that is how close. that is fact.

What I cant grasp is why hearts like yours choose to belittle those who do believe over having a life for yourself, it makes no sense.

if you believed that were true you might also believe that book would print itself and land on every doorstep world wide ... does your religion end with the last copy lost forever.

seriously, the religion of that book is self generating The Triumph of Good vs Evil, no Jesus necessary only your own Spirit's quest for admission to the Everlasting.

hardly

The generation of 1914-1919 will see Har-mageddon come to the earth. They are very old--that is how close. that is fact.
b7d6fb4df2365ced244528769e5458f5935eff1abf2767c66a9dcf76d92fbfcd.jpg

What I cant grasp is why hearts like yours choose to belittle those who do believe over having a life for yourself, it makes no sense.
I don't belittle others for their beliefs. I belittle liars like you for mischaracterizing me and arrogantly stating beliefs as fact.

Scientific thought processes won't always get you very far; you'll need a little more oomph if you don't want to fall off the narrow path. Analytical reasoning is a wonderfully endowed gift that has been fruitfully propitious for many hardworking individuals, but you will sink into the sand if you're not found leaning adroitly upon the rock of all faith.
That was a little hard to follow but any time we suspend rational thought we are screwing ourselves and given home to feel good isms.
Gods word teaches--The Heart is treacherous and desperate who can know it? Easily one can reason falsely.
WRONG. You read man's word and reasoning falsely is abandoning rational thought.

Then you can prove that God didn't inspire the bible writers then????

Sure its in Gen 1:1, someone wrote how they imagined God and how he must of made the world, animals, garden and man, and man assumed God must be like man , so man created God.

Last edited:

hardly
kj: hardly

is that your response, the religion of the bible is self generating without scriptures ... The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the Parable of Noah.

I don't belittle others for their beliefs. I belittle liars like you for mischaracterizing me and arrogantly stating beliefs as fact.

You can stand there and call anyone a liar--prove my words aren't truth--you cannot without calling Jesus a liar as well--you don't want to go there. Its the man in the mirror who believes lies.

You can stand there and call anyone a liar--prove my words aren't truth--you cannot without calling Jesus a liar as well--you don't want to go there. Its the man in the mirror who believes lies.
I gave an example to illustrate just how full of shit your cult is. I mentioned dis-fellowshipping and how sick it is, how it rips families apart and you came back with me preferring stoning to death. You are a lying dishonest religious asshole. Period.

I gave an example to illustrate just how full of shit your cult is. I mentioned dis-fellowshipping and how sick it is, how it rips families apart and you came back with me preferring stoning to death. You are a lying dishonest religious asshole. Period.

Obviously, you do not know God or what he taught through his word. Why are you on this board???Just to show everyone what an a-- you are? Those lacking knowledge like you cannot show one anything but disrespect.
God has made the choice of disfellowshipping in the nt over being stoned to death from the ot--so take it up with him.

oh my gosh... Not according to the original texts...

You're waaaaay off... don't get me started... :)

To address BreezeWood, I also ask those questions. And I don't have an answer that satisfies me. Things you like about life, use them... and use other things you like from other theories. Ultimately you'll come up with your own theory. Whatever makes sense to you...

And that's the most important thing... It's what makes sense to YOU. If you're going to believe in something...

Or, you can just rely on science to explain everything, eventually...

Forum List

Back