Quick Stella Artois Question

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Does it have any apple juice/apple cider in it? Whenever I splurge and buy one of those tall, expensive Madame Artois beers I swear I can taste a hint of apples in it. Or is it just my imagination? It's the same way I can taste a real hint of grapefruit juice in Canadian Moosehead beer.

Does it have any apple juice/apple cider in it? Whenever I splurge and buy one of those tall, expensive Madame Artois beers I swear I can taste a hint of apples in it. Or is it just my imagination? It's the same way I can taste a real hint of grapefruit juice in Canadian Moosehead beer.

Stella Artois no apples.

e993b957c1c597485c24cd4b0193ce9b.jpg

You buying the below I think Stella Artois Cidre full of apples:

10540908.jpg

P.S., LOL, on a completely unrelated note to Moosehead beer, I've always thought the word "grapefruit" itself is sooo redundant because a grape IS a fruit. Why the hell can't that large citrus fruit just fuck off, come up with a more original-sounding name, and then come on back when it does???!!!

It's like when I've vacationed in Hawaii and hear the term "breadfruit," I must insist on knowing: which the fuck is it, a bread or a fruit? Again, tell that plant to make up its mind and come on back when it does, for Chrissakes!!!

Stella Artois no apples.

10540908.jpg

After 700 years of brewing beer, I'm guessing that Stella "Artwaah" brewing company is shrewd enough about beer to sort of trick its drinkers into thinking there's a slight apple flavor, I'm guessing?

Stella Artois no apples.

10540908.jpg

After 700 years of brewing beer, I'm guessing that Stella "Artwaah" brewing company is shrewd enough about beer to sort of trick its drinkers into thinking there's a slight apple flavor, I'm guessing?
Could be a tumor.

Stella Artois no apples.

10540908.jpg

Could be a tumor.

Ha! On the plus side, maybe just the right brain tumor will give me psychic, ESP powers....ya never know!

Stella Artois no apples.

10540908.jpg

No as you see above pictures they produce also a cider. I have never tasted any hint of apple in normal Stella Artois.

It may be you head if you do not like apples. I hate limes. Just thinking about one gives everything a tart lime taste.

That said, I cannot eat A-1 steak sauce because I can only taste the raisins in it and I hate the taste of raisins.

Stella Artois no apples.

10540908.jpg

No as you see above pictures they produce also a cider. I have never tasted any hint of apple in normal Stella Artois.

LOL, in that case I assume I must have a deadly brain tumor that's making me hallucinate a certain "apple ambiance" in Stella Artois, ma'am.

Also, for years now, I've had a xenomorph alien growing inside my chest who really likes apple juice. I assume it's going to explode out of my ribcage any day now in a mess of blood and guts, but for the time being every time that monster inside my chest craves apple juice it grabs its own umbilical cord and gives a good yank. If my alien fetus wants a bong-hit of weed it gives two yanks and if it wants a cigarette, my alien fetus gives three yanks on its cord. We have our father/son internal system all nicely worked out.

It may be you head if you do not like apples. I hate limes. Just thinking about one gives everything a tart lime taste.

That said, I cannot eat A-1 steak sauce because I can only taste the raisins in it and I hate the taste of raisins.

I love Heinze-57. A1 is not close.

P.S., LOL, on a completely unrelated note to Moosehead beer, I've always thought the word "grapefruit" itself is sooo redundant because a grape IS a fruit. Why the hell can't that large citrus fruit just fuck off, come up with a more original-sounding name, and then come on back when it does???!!!

It's like when I've vacationed in Hawaii and hear the term "breadfruit," I must insist on knowing: which the fuck is it, a bread or a fruit? Again, tell that plant to make up its mind and come on back when it does, for Chrissakes!!!

You must be some kind of Canuck or something.

You must be some kind of Canuck or something.

Why would you accuse me of the sheer horror of being Canadian? I've never even been to Canada. I'm an American who has sometimes drunk Canada's Moosehead beer because the alien monster growing in my chest seems to like it.

Nevertheless, next time I drink Stella Artois, I'm going to pour a tiny little spurt of apple juice into it. To maintain my fantasy of Artois beer reminding me of apples somehow. Can everyone deal with the sheer HORROR of that??

Be some mighty aggressive apples if they’re in the brew.

I base that on having once read the Brit Marines refer to Stellas as ‘wife beaters,’ so named because after they down several pints they tend to go home and beat their old ladies.

Forum List

Back