🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quinnipiac poll gives Donald "a big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
D'ohhh - THAT's gotta smart! :redface:

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 62 - 37 percent, that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 70 - 28 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 57 - 40 percent that he is a strong person;
  • 52 - 45 percent that he is intelligent;
  • 65 - 32 percent that he does not share their values.
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"A big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree from a voting public that has little confidence in the president."​

QU Poll Release Detail

And yet he keeps on rolling with his agenda! The left keeps citing polls...Trump keeps checking off things that he promised the American people when he ran for office. So who's coming out "ahead" in this little race?

I'm glad Trump ignores these manipulated polls and focuses on his promise and the American economy. For any other president to achieve this level of economic success against all the headwind he would be heralded a genius.

Once this tax Bill is enacted, unfair trade is straightened out, you will see 4% growth and job creation accelerate. All of this while fighting the Establishment.

D'ohhh - THAT's gotta smart! :redface:

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 62 - 37 percent, that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 70 - 28 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 57 - 40 percent that he is a strong person;
  • 52 - 45 percent that he is intelligent;
  • 65 - 32 percent that he does not share their values.
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"A big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree from a voting public that has little confidence in the president."​

QU Poll Release Detail
Perhaps Trump will take the coal and turn it into diamonds.

And polls gave Hillary the presidential election in 2016. Lol
Every time a negative (to trump) poll is posted..next thing up is always this thing about the Presidential election polls.

Do you know the difference between a predictive poll and an opinion poll? I thought not. Because the polls got it wrong on Trump does not mean they always get it wrong..in fact..as far as opinion polls..they often get it right. The majority of people do not like Trump..that is reality. They like the Economy--but they credit it to Obama, narrowly, 45% to 43%. The majority of people do not trust Trump--and the big one to you culture warriors out there--Americans do not believe that Trump shares their values--65% to 32%.

That is the stat that should be worrying you.

Here's a thought--instead of living in your echo chamber where everything that does not support your view is automatically thrown out..perhaps you could take in ALL the data out there...and give it some serious, non-partisan consideration.

True leaders lead from . by conviction, belief in doing what is right even when it is hard to do so...

As history shows, only Democrats try to lead by / as a result of poll numbers....

1,000+ election losses...House, Congress, WH all gone...how's that working out for you?

Every time a negative (to trump) poll is posted..next thing up is always this thing about the Presidential election polls.

Do you know the difference between a predictive poll and an opinion poll? I thought not. Because the polls got it wrong on Trump does not mean they always get it wrong..in fact..as far as opinion polls..they often get it right. The majority of people do not like Trump..that is reality. They like the Economy--but they credit it to Obama, narrowly, 45% to 43%. The majority of people do not trust Trump--and the big one to you culture warriors out there--Americans do not believe that Trump shares their values--65% to 32%.

Here's a thought--instead of living in your echo chamber where everything that does not support your view is automatically thrown out..perhaps you could take in ALL the data out there...and give it some serious, non-partisan consideration.

The fact that you credit the surging economy to Barack Obama is amusing, Evil...he's the guy who oversaw the worst economic recovery from a recession in modern political history! So now that he's gone...he's somehow magically made the economy grow? There's delusional...and then there's laughable! You've gone over to the latter!

And yet he keeps on rolling with his agenda! The left keeps citing polls...Trump keeps checking off things that he promised the American people when he ran for office. So who's coming out "ahead" in this little race?
Uh..yeah..where is that wall again? That Beautiful health care plan for everyone that will cost less? That Tax return on a postcard? That international respect? The entire US security council voted against the US on the Jerusalem issue. Isolation is not respect.

To me, all this is just the band playing on the deck of the Titanic..as the ship sinks.

You seem to see a strong and able President forging ahead with his agenda.

I see an ineffectual dilettante floundering about with no sense of direction..making random policy decisions that little or no coherence--a liar whose base eats whatever shit sandwich he dishes..so he thinks he's governing--while the greedy policies of the politicians in DC are setting our country for a fall.

Lol, everybody I know supports Trump they may not agree with him 100%, but they support him. Hey he kept Hillary out of the white house. That alone makes him a great President.

The fact that you credit the surging economy to Barack Obama is amusing, Evil...he's the guy who oversaw the worst economic recovery from a recession in modern political history! So now that he's gone...he's somehow magically made the economy grow? There's delusional...and then there's laughable! You've gone over to the latter!
Errr...Do note that it is the Poll that asserts that 45% of the people they polled believe that. I stated no belief--mainly because the economy is a large entity..and I do not believe that ANY President really gets credit or blame for what it does.

The butthurt mental cases are turning to the "polls" now that the "Russian investigation" has been proven to be a total hoax.

hillary 2016 (2).jpg

Check this speech.

Lol, everybody I know supports Trump they may not agree with him 100%, but they support him. Hey he kept Hillary out of the white house. That alone makes him a great President.
He did not keep Clinton out of anything..the voters spoke...simple as that. I doubt that anyone would have lost to Clinton..she was a flawed candidate..had Kasich ran..he would have beat her by 10 points.

Uh..yeah..where is that wall again? That Beautiful health care plan for everyone that will cost less? That Tax return on a postcard? That international respect? The entire US security council voted against the US on the Jerusalem issue. Isolation is not respect.

To me, all this is just the band playing on the deck of the Titanic..as the ship sinks.

You seem to see a strong and able President forging ahead with his agenda.

I see an ineffectual dilettante floundering about with no sense of direction..making random policy decisions that little or no coherence--a liar whose base eats whatever shit sandwich he dishes..so he thinks he's governing--while the greedy policies of the politicians in DC are setting our country for a fall.

Yep, the "international respect" is down the toilet.
What The World Thinks Of Trump

Forum List

Back