🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Quinnipiac poll gives Donald "a big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree"

And polls gave Hillary the presidential election in 2016. Lol
Every time a negative (to trump) poll is posted..next thing up is always this thing about the Presidential election polls.

Do you know the difference between a predictive poll and an opinion poll? I thought not. Because the polls got it wrong on Trump does not mean they always get it wrong..in fact..as far as opinion polls..they often get it right. The majority of people do not like Trump..that is reality. They like the Economy--but they credit it to Obama, narrowly, 45% to 43%. The majority of people do not trust Trump--and the big one to you culture warriors out there--Americans do not believe that Trump shares their values--65% to 32%.

That is the stat that should be worrying you.

Here's a thought--instead of living in your echo chamber where everything that does not support your view is automatically thrown out..perhaps you could take in ALL the data out there...and give it some serious, non-partisan consideration.
Lol, everybody I know supports Trump they may not agree with him 100%, but they support him. Hey he kept Hillary out of the white house. That alone makes him a great President.
He did not keep Clinton out of anything..the voters spoke...simple as that. I doubt that anyone would have lost to Clinton..she was a flawed candidate..had Kasich ran..he would have beat her by 10 points.
Had Kasich ran, which by the way he could not, I would have voted for Clinton. We've had all the lib rinos we can stand.

That deflection is as old as your Cheeto Jesus :smile:

Trump.jpg
Lol, your pillow princess Hillary is only 1 year younger.

D'ohhh - THAT's gotta smart! :redface:

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 62 - 37 percent, that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 70 - 28 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 57 - 40 percent that he is a strong person;
  • 52 - 45 percent that he is intelligent;
  • 65 - 32 percent that he does not share their values.
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"A big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree from a voting public that has little confidence in the president."​

QU Poll Release Detail
*yawn*

And yet he keeps on rolling with his agenda! The left keeps citing polls...Trump keeps checking off things that he promised the American people when he ran for office. So who's coming out "ahead" in this little race?
Uh..yeah..where is that wall again? That Beautiful health care plan for everyone that will cost less? That Tax return on a postcard? That international respect? The entire US security council voted against the US on the Jerusalem issue. Isolation is not respect.

To me, all this is just the band playing on the deck of the Titanic..as the ship sinks.

You seem to see a strong and able President forging ahead with his agenda.

I see an ineffectual dilettante floundering about with no sense of direction..making random policy decisions that little or no coherence--a liar whose base eats whatever shit sandwich he dishes..so he thinks he's governing--while the greedy policies of the politicians in DC are setting our country for a fall.

Would you care to bet against Trump strengthening the border? It may take him awhile but he's getting parts of his agenda done despite rabid opposition from the left. As for healthcare? Since the Affordable Care Act was simply income redistribution disguised as a healthcare plan...there isn't any possible way that a replacement plan could be cheaper for everyone because the huge subsidies that Obamacare gave to the poor had to be paid for by the Middle Class. Trump has a choice on that...either fix what Obama and the Democrats set up to fail (and to do so means scaling back on those huge subsidies so that the Middle Class' healthcare cost aren't through the roof)...or let the ACA crater on it's own. Israel? It's the UN Security Council and they haven't been on the right side of an issue in decades! Who cares that they won't support us...THEY NEVER DO UNLESS WE'RE GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND PAYING FOR IT!!!

As for your "view" of Trump? It's obvious you watch a lot of CNN. It's also amusing that you seem to think that politicians are suddenly greedy BECAUSE of Trump...as if they weren't before and wouldn't have been even worse under someone as utterly corrupt as Hillary Clinton!

Every time a negative (to trump) poll is posted..next thing up is always this thing about the Presidential election polls.

Do you know the difference between a predictive poll and an opinion poll? I thought not. Because the polls got it wrong on Trump does not mean they always get it wrong..in fact..as far as opinion polls..they often get it right. The majority of people do not like Trump..that is reality. They like the Economy--but they credit it to Obama, narrowly, 45% to 43%. The majority of people do not trust Trump--and the big one to you culture warriors out there--Americans do not believe that Trump shares their values--65% to 32%.

Here's a thought--instead of living in your echo chamber where everything that does not support your view is automatically thrown out..perhaps you could take in ALL the data out there...and give it some serious, non-partisan consideration.

The fact that you credit the surging economy to Barack Obama is amusing, Evil...he's the guy who oversaw the worst economic recovery from a recession in modern political history! So now that he's gone...he's somehow magically made the economy grow? There's delusional...and then there's laughable! You've gone over to the latter!
Errr...Do note that it is the Poll that asserts that 45% of the people they polled believe that. I stated no belief--mainly because the economy is a large entity..and I do not believe that ANY President really gets credit or blame for what it does.

Then I would "assert" that a whole lot of people in this country are totally clueless about economics in general! So you cite the poll...but then declare that you may not believe in it? Really, Evil? That's rather limp wristed! If you don't believe in it wholeheartedly then why did you even bring it up in the first place?

The fact that you credit the surging economy to Barack Obama is amusing, Evil...he's the guy who oversaw the worst economic recovery from a recession in modern political history! So now that he's gone...he's somehow magically made the economy grow? There's delusional...and then there's laughable! You've gone over to the latter!
Errr...Do note that it is the Poll that asserts that 45% of the people they polled believe that. I stated no belief--mainly because the economy is a large entity..and I do not believe that ANY President really gets credit or blame for what it does.

Then I would "assert" that a whole lot of people in this country are totally clueless about economics in general! So you cite the poll...but then declare that you may not believe in it? Really, Evil? That's rather limp wristed! If you don't believe in it wholeheartedly then why did you even bring it up in the first place?
For conversation, of course. Actually, I was more taken by the stat not mentioned by anyone--that the Public trusts the Democrats more than the Republicans on the economy. This seems almost counter-intuitive. I wonder why?

I believe in no poll...wholeheartedly--I don't think that is the way to use polls..they're just signposts to me..something to take note of and factor in.. not believe or disbelieve as though they are some holy writ.

And yet he keeps on rolling with his agenda! The left keeps citing polls...Trump keeps checking off things that he promised the American people when he ran for office. So who's coming out "ahead" in this little race?
Uh..yeah..where is that wall again? That Beautiful health care plan for everyone that will cost less? That Tax return on a postcard? That international respect? The entire US security council voted against the US on the Jerusalem issue. Isolation is not respect.

To me, all this is just the band playing on the deck of the Titanic..as the ship sinks.

I see an ineffectual dilettante floundering about with no sense of direction..making random policy decisions that little or no coherence--a liar whose base eats whatever shit sandwich he dishes..so he thinks he's governing--while the greedy policies of the politicians in DC are setting our country for a fall.

Would you care to bet against Trump strengthening the border? It may take him awhile but he's getting parts of his agenda done despite rabid opposition from the left. As for healthcare? Since the Affordable Care Act was simply income redistribution disguised as a healthcare plan...there isn't any possible way that a replacement plan could be cheaper for everyone because the huge subsidies that Obamacare gave to the poor had to be paid for by the Middle Class. Trump has a choice on that...either fix what Obama and the Democrats set up to fail (and to do so means scaling back on those huge subsidies so that the Middle Class' healthcare cost aren't through the roof)...or let the ACA crater on it's own. Israel? It's the UN Security Council and they haven't been on the right side of an issue in decades! Who cares that they won't support us...THEY NEVER DO UNLESS WE'RE GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND PAYING FOR IT!!!

As for your "view" of Trump? It's obvious you watch a lot of CNN. It's also amusing that you seem to think that politicians are suddenly greedy BECAUSE of Trump...as if they weren't before and wouldn't have been even worse under someone as utterly corrupt as Hillary Clinton!
I watch no CNN at all..except snips I see on-line...I don't get cable or Sat.. I stream what I want. My news is an aggregate..that includes AP and Reuters..with some BBC and Al Jazeera.

LoL..I've thought politicians greedy since Dick Nixon. I don't think Hillary was better..but she would not have been as divisive. She also was professional..whether you agree about what direction she was going to take us in..at least she would have known. But me..I voted for Kasich in the Primary..and sat on my hands in the General. I live in Idaho..forgone conclusion State.

Health care..we'll never know..now will we..just how it would have worked without the steady and relentless opposition of the Right. It was not how I would have done it. I favor an income based expansion of Medicare..with the market defining everything above $45,000 a year or so.

But unless we get a handle on medical expenses..it is all moot.

Trump..is out of his league..and his ethics and morals are situational, at best. I could excuse him much..if he wern't such a buffoon.

D'ohhh - THAT's gotta smart! :redface:

American voters disapprove 59 - 37 percent with the way Trump is doing his job overall and give him low grades on most character traits:
  • 62 - 34 percent that he is not honest;
  • 62 - 35 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
  • 62 - 37 percent, that he does not care about average Americans;
  • 70 - 28 percent that he is not level headed;
  • 57 - 40 percent that he is a strong person;
  • 52 - 45 percent that he is intelligent;
  • 65 - 32 percent that he does not share their values.
"Confidence in the economy is eclipsed by profound doubts about the president's level headedness, honesty, empathy for fellow Americans and handling of foreign policy," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"A big bag of coal under the Mar-a-Lago tree from a voting public that has little confidence in the president."​

QU Poll Release Detail
Perhaps Trump will take the coal and turn it into diamonds.

Hope so!

For conversation, of course. Actually, I was more taken by the stat not mentioned by anyone--that the Public trusts the Democrats more than the Republicans on the economy. This seems almost counter-intuitive. I wonder why?

I believe in no poll...wholeheartedly--I don't think that is the way to use polls..they're just signposts to me..something to take note of and factor in.. not believe or disbelieve as though they are some holy writ.

It "seems" counter-intuitive? LOL...well of course it does, Evil...even to a liberal like yourself! It seems that way because it IS that way! Democrats don't fix the economy these days...they give things away to keep themselves in power and then raise taxes on the Middle Class to pay for it. So why WOULD a poll say that? Because the people conducting the poll started out with an answer they wanted...and then posed their poll questions to get that answer. The left is using polls right now like the Soviet Union used Pravda back in the day.

I watch no CNN at all..except snips I see on-line...I don't get cable or Sat.. I stream what I want. My news is an aggregate..that includes AP and Reuters..with some BBC and Al Jazeera.

LoL..I've thought politicians greedy since Dick Nixon. I don't think Hillary was better..but she would not have been as divisive. She also was professional..whether you agree about what direction she was going to take us in..at least she would have known. But me..I voted for Kasich in the Primary..and sat on my hands in the General. I live in Idaho..forgone conclusion State.

Health care..we'll never know..now will we..just how it would have worked without the steady and relentless opposition of the Right. It was not how I would have done it. I favor an income based expansion of Medicare..with the market defining everything above $45,000 a year or so.

But unless we get a handle on medical expenses..it is all moot.

Trump..is out of his league..and his ethics and morals are situational, at best. I could excuse him much..if he wern't such a buffoon.

And if you think Hillary Clinton woudn't have been divisive then you obviously didn't pay attention to her campaign! She didn't run on what she would do...she RAN on division. Women against men. Rich against the poor. The coasts against the fly over States. Her supporters against the "deplorables"!

Polls gave Hillary the Electoral College vote as well...and they were INCORRECT! Still laughing, Nat?

With the exception of one or two, POLLS do not address the whims of the EC....they POLL registered and likely voters, NOT state electors.....

Will the Trumpaloompas be embarrassed when it's proven that they've been supporting and trumpeting the utterances and policies of a dementia sufferer?
I'm betting not.

Ah yes...another liberal using statistics to muddy the waters! The only reason those numbers are where they are isn't because Democratic Presidents have better economic policies than Republicans...you think Bill Clinton was an economic genius because the Dot Com Boom happened during his Presidency? What policy of his caused that to happen? If he really WAS such a great President on economics then why was the economy shrinking drastically in the last six months of his second term? The obvious answer is that the Dot Com Boom was OVER!

Polls gave Hillary the Electoral College vote as well...and they were INCORRECT! Still laughing, Nat?

With the exception of one or two, POLLS do not address the whims of the EC....they POLL registered and likely voters, NOT state electors.....

There were literally dozens of polls used to predict that Clinton would romp in the Electoral College race! I'm amused at the liberal talking point now saying that never happened!

you think Bill Clinton was an economic genius because the Dot Com Boom happened during his Presidency?

.....and do you think that Trump is an "economic genius" because he inherited a robust economy from Obama????

Just asking........LOL

Forum List

Back