R.I. Senator: "F.U." - Would this dwarf be so tough if he'd be unarmed himself?

Would little senator dared to say fuck you to the big guy if he was armed too?

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
BY UNARMED I MEAN not backed by armed police/body guards (too long to put in a title)
I watched this video out of curiosity, where some big guy comments to the little senator about gun laws, and the senator and his sidekick says "fuck you" to the man. And a question came to my mind: Actually if these scumbags were not armed THEMSELVES, this little dwarf turd would have never dared to say what he said to the big guy that was trying to talk to him.

I am not a big gun activist, I'm neither pro nor against guns, I have no problem with laws the way they are at the moment, I have my few guns, I hunt, I live away from the city and I am thankful that I do not have to be a part of that gun totting gun fearing circus.

R.I. Dem. responds to question about Second Amendment: 'Go f-k yourself' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Last edited:
If the "little senator" had any class, he'd resign. There is no place for that sort of rudeness towards constituents.

My guess is the "little senator" will be tossed out in the next election. Either way, he's a clueless loser.

Yea I posted this not long ago,most of the idiots here only cared that he told a reported from InfoWars that...like that matters.

If the "little senator" had any class, he'd resign. There is no place for that sort of rudeness towards constituents.

My guess is the "little senator" will be tossed out in the next election. Either way, he's a clueless loser.

He has a lifetime job if he wants it. RI is a hopeless one-party state & has been for most of 75 years.

Yes he's a loser - Like most Liberal-Progressives, except this clown let his guard down.

Yeah, he should have held his temper better, but he wasn't responding to a question. He was responding to a statement. I wouldn't trust anyone who wrote that headline either.

BY UNARMED I MEAN not backed by armed police/body guards (too long to put in a title)
I watched this video out of curiosity, where some big guy comments to the little senator about gun laws, and the senator and his sidekick says "fuck you" to the man. And a question came to my mind: Actually if these scumbags were not armed THEMSELVES, this little dwarf turd would have never dared to say what he said to the big guy that was trying to talk to him.

I am not a big gun activist, I'm neither pro nor against guns, I have no problem with laws the way they are at the moment, I have my few guns, I hunt, I live away from the city and I am thankful that I do not have to be a part of that gun totting gun fearing circus.

R.I. Dem. responds to question about Second Amendment: 'Go f-k yourself' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Well a moment of honest from a dem, making it clear that wanting your Constitutional rights left alone has no meaning to them.

any right you want to keep? "go fuck yourself"

Forum List

Back