Zone1 Racial Taxonomy of a few relatives of my mum typical balkan gypsies

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
California is full of whiskey and girls
I think they do show southasian influences i mean my cousins. They look kinda like "pseudo westerneurasian indians" or western shifted indians. Kinda like carribean mullatos look like a more western version of negroes.

Here are more of my relatives, i think they have a average complexion for indians, they really do have a dark complexion, their features are more western shifted then typical indians though what do you think? Overall they are "indian mullatos" do you agree?

And what do you think on a global level, how dark is their skin complexion and color? Do you think its very dark even on a global level or only for westerneurasia and east asia?

Most gypsies seem to be on a PCA plot intermediate between india, central asia, middle east, pakistan and europe... somewhere intermediate, but not exactly in india either

I know a few who think roma are since a few "decades" in europe and they are "indians" or "foreigners". I discussed that on a balkanforum with balkan users. I think that is mostly because of the dark complexion of the roma, that people do not view them as typical europeans, but they arent typical indians either, they are like a mixed race population in brazil for example who they call pardos, they are not only one or the other thing, and they live in europe since a few centuries, and are since over 1.500 years not in india anymore, they werent immediately everywhere just like now at the same time, but it was over 1.500 years that they left india and started their journey. Now they are since hundreds of years and generations in europe, not since a "few decades" as if they are like refugees, immigrants and guest workers everywhere in europe. They are not.

Gypsies settled in Europe 1,500 years ago but they didn't arrive in the UK until five centuries ago

Forum List

Back