Racist Black Fed. judge compares Trump to KKK, says he engaged in great assault on our judiciary

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
carlton_reeves_mississippi_judge_inline_01_0.jpg

Saying the president has selected judicial nominees that do not represent the diversity of America.

He is right. Trump only appoints judges who follow the law....Not their racial bias...Surrender Monkey judge!....Asshat has NO IDEA the KKK was a DeathRAT organization!

A federal judge delivered a speech Thursday lambasting President Trump’s administration, saying the president has selected judicial nominees that do not represent the diversity of America.

During a speech at the University of Virginia School of Law, Judge Carlton W. Reeves, an Obama appointee, compared the president to the Ku Klux Klan and called his administration a “great assault on our judiciary.”

“When politicians attack courts as ‘dangerous,’ ‘political,’ and guilty of ‘egregious overreach,’ you can hear the Klan’s lawyers, assailing officers of the court across the South,” the judge said.

He noted 90 percent of the president’s picks for the federal bench have been white.....(dumbass has no idea that blacks are only 14% of the population!)

(Excerpt) Read more at amp.washingtontimes.com ...

o yes--that's right--I forgot to add '''KKK" to my thread Words that Mean Nothing Now--used too much

..this is one of the reasons the black culture is self destructive and blacks are still where they are

crazy rudy guiliani only surrounded himself with white people
THEy were always bitching and moanin

Trump has exceeded my expectations with the judges

ya want fair judge's
WHY would any sane AMERICAN want to see left wing activism on the benches?
We know why the leftards want to have it their child foot stomping ways

I'm with Northern Carpetbagger Law Center. It monitors Southern Poverty Law Center and puts smiley faces on everything, with a different User Interface. Woodrow Wilson always said they're out for helping Neither race. I saw that circular table they got of the Civil RIghts and thought it was more Court Judges. That's right they got a ton of Montgomery black marble history of court judges.

Last edited:
This is the same kind of black person that calls the cops the blue KKK. Trump is in good company.

upload_2019-4-12_19-15-34.jpeg
Has anyone checked if Clarence Thomas is holding a white woman hostage? He's not really married. He pretended to be married and no races can ever love each other.

Forum List

Back