Racist of the Week

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
People keep taking about how racism is a thing of the past. They pretend racism ended in the 1960's. Apparently a lot of people actually believe in the Teflon Thery of History. But reality hows a different story.

You expect someone to watch an 11+ minute rant? Do you have an equivalent video on Joe Biden throughout his career? If you don't, you ain't black!
Yep, I expect people who spend hours posting white racist bullshit in this forum to spend 11 minutes to watch a video. There is no equivalent video on Biden white boy.

Yep, I expect people who spend hours posting white racist bullshit in this forum to spend 11 minutes to watch a video. There is no equivalent video on Biden white boy.
IQ2 got to use the term “white boy” to a fellow poster

I wonder if it’s just his obvious racism that gives him such joy in using that term OR if IQ2 gets paid (by the applicable post) for his racist use of language?

The Republican's bigotry and racism is going to cost them a Presidential election...again.

They don't realize that Americans are tired of that crap.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The Republican's bigotry and racism is going to cost them a Presidential election...again.

They don't realize that Americans are tired of that crap.
And its cost them at least 51 trillion dollars since 1990. The debt is 34 trillion.

This is coming from a black, racist bullshitter? Gotcha. Sounds like the lead-in to a joke: a black, racist bullshitter walked into a bar ...

You ain't black if you don't vote for Biden / Harris!

People keep taking about how racism is a thing of the past. They pretend racism ended in the 1960's. Apparently a lot of people actually believe in the Teflon Thery of History. But reality hows a different story.

~~~~~~
You're correct Reese is a Racist...

He has zero credibility accusing anyone of racism
I know, I had told him that last week in one of my comments. He will never have any accountability for anything he says. It's always the WHITE Man's fault.
Does he even know that the KKK was the Democrats? The party he endures so much? I doubt he even cares....

I know, I had told him that last week in one of my comments. He will never have any accountability for anything he says. It's always the WHITE Man's fault.
Does he even know that the KKK was the Democrats? The party he endures so much? I doubt he even cares....

All he knows is whitey done him wrong.

Likely he's never had any ambition and didn't amount to squat so it's Whitey's fault

Your entire life revolves around racism. Do ever even go outside? Do you talk to people or do you just sit in your basement typing all day pretending to be a half a dozen different people?

Forum List

Back