🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racist trash attacks little girl - no shocks there

Trump is the poster boy for pig shit thick racists. His influence spreads.
The Losers really need to stop with the wailing tantrums. No one is giving them money, they're dead broke and have elections coming at the end of the year, their constant whining has long since gotten old, and no one is buying what they're selling.

Just saying, you need some new material, bad.

‘I feel confused, scared’: Man cuts off girl’s hijab with scissors near Toronto school

Trump must be so proud. When you give voice to the worst in society there can be no shocks when they respond.

Just think, if he was a Muslim and raped her and enslaved her for years, you would be happier with that.

Any new rape rings in jolly old england?

Do you think you got them all?
It's the patriarchal RW muslims and their fellow patriarchal travelers who support male excuses for rape.

‘I feel confused, scared’: Man cuts off girl’s hijab with scissors near Toronto school

Trump must be so proud. When you give voice to the worst in society there can be no shocks when they respond.
Toronto is in Canada.
Well done sparky.

Education in Wales is something of an embarrassment. Your comments certainly confirm how ignorant you are. For those who don't know, Tommy is Welsh.

Pisa: Wales does worse than rest of UK

Trump is to blame for the failure of education in Wales too.

Sadly there are so many people like Tommy in the world who need someone to blame for their inadequacies. However the frenzy regarding Trump is a joy to watch and I look forward to having the pleasure of seeing these idiots implode for the next eight years.

Just think, if he was a Muslim and raped her and enslaved her for years, you would be happier with that.

It's the patriarchal RW muslims and their fellow patriarchal travelers who support male excuses for rape.
Bring some more in.

Canada is sick of muslims too! CANADA????

Will wonders never cease. Well, to make Canada feel better, these attacks are usually hoaxes. We have them here all the time.

Toronto is in Canada.

Thank you for schooling Tommy where Toronto is, and that Donald Trump isn't the President of Canada. :laugh:
As we can all see, geography must not be part of this wonderful education liberals claim we are all lacking! ;)

No, but he majored in" hating rich people" in college.....

You mean Trudeau...right...since it is fucking Canada...right?
Oh you! Where ever it happens it's Trump! Look...

beermoon.jpg

Nope. It was a climate where even talking about the fact that rapists were Muslims got a social worker in trouble.

Thus for years, that social workers and cops knew, but did nothing.

THIs is on you and yours.

This has been well established. I've linked to stories on it dozens of times on this very site.

Sorry....the muslims believe in top down government...just like left wing democrats.....if they were Right wing they would believe in the separation of Church and state...

moron....

Trump is the poster boy for pig shit thick racists. His influence spreads.

Yes...that is why he signed the paperwork for Martin Luther King Jr. today...surrounded by all those black Americans....every racist would do that...right?

Dumb ass....

Why haven't we heard from any of this race of shitholes that Trump has offended?

Forum List

Back