Raise You Hand If You Don't Really Exist

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I have no idea what the USMB Easter egg hunt is all about but maybe that time would be better spent rousting the fake posters here. It's pretty clear there are leftist boiler-rooms flooding social media with multiple socks who don't exist. They're peddling the commie agenda making it seem wide-spread and acceptable to dummies. And with the kind of characters who've rolled into USMB lately, it seems we are now under siege by ghosts with multiple names. I'd say instead of imaginary Easter eggs, a multiple IP hunt on the newcomers might leave us better served.
sofa.gif

9577_5.jpg

I usually feel dat way...

... when I'm sufferin' from dat Geritol disease...

... ya know, the one where the iron in yer poor blood...

... turns to lead an' settles in yer butt.

• Banned

So that's why they call it "ape-shit"...who knew? :lol:

So that's why they call it "ape-shit"...who knew? :lol:

or says "that shit won't float"

new meaning for "get the lead out of your ass"

snort ~

I have no idea what the USMB Easter egg hunt is all about but maybe that time would be better spent rousting the fake posters here. It's pretty clear there are leftist boiler-rooms flooding social media with multiple socks who don't exist. They're peddling the commie agenda making it seem wide-spread and acceptable to dummies. And with the kind of characters who've rolled into USMB lately, it seems we are now under siege by ghosts with multiple names. I'd say instead of imaginary Easter eggs, a multiple IP hunt on the newcomers might leave us better served.
sofa.gif

9577_5.jpg
I think Trump needs to tweet about this immediately.

Forum List

Back