Ramaswamy says he’d deport children of undocumented immigrants born in the US, calling 14th amendment ‘contested’

Ramaswamy is a hustler making promises he knows full well he can't keep. Children born in this country are by default American citizens regardless of their parent's status. He know this and also knows full well he will lose any challenge to the 14th Amendment.

Is this news?

Ramaswamy is a hustler making promises he knows full well he can't keep. Children born in this country are by default American citizens regardless of their parent's status. He know this and also knows full well he will lose any challenge to the 14th Amendment.

This guy cracks me up. The notion that the rightwing of our country would vote for a Hindu with an name they cannot prounce is just ludicrous

He's right, just like I've been saying the 14th Amendment is a disaster that's exploited by the Democrats to justify illegal alien rights and abortion rights.

Ramaswamy is a hustler making promises he knows full well he can't keep. Children born in this country are by default American citizens regardless of their parent's status. He know this and also knows full well he will lose any challenge to the 14th Amendment
I like this guy more and more every time I see a quote from him.

So he can’t deport the kids. Make them ineligible for ALL social services programs. About a week after the parents are deported the kids die of starvation and the problem is remedied.

do you doubt that the founders, not to mention the" radical repubs" who wrote the 14th amendment, wanted to import immigrants in industrial quantities? not that "originalism" is any more than a slogan to your crooked judges., .
No Founders wrote the 14th amendment. It was written in 1876. The purpose was to secure the children of slaves as free American citizens. Ironically the concept of future illegals using the 14th amendment as a backdoor to American benefits was dismissed. Future Americans would be too wise to ever let that happen.

I like this guy more and more every time I see a quote from him.

So he can’t deport the kids. Make them ineligible for ALL social services programs. About a week after the parents are deported the kids die of starvation and the problem is remedied.
I don't think the kids would starve, the parents are simply going to have to make a choice of taking the kid with them or leaving them here with some friends/relatives.

I don't think the kids would starve, the parents are simply going to have to make a choice of taking the kid with them or leaving them here with some friends/relatives
Honestly the parents and kids should be lined up and shot so far as I’m concerned. Then again I don’t believe in birthright citizenship for ANYONE. Not even those of us who can trace our American roots back to the 1640s.

Honestly the parents and kids should be lined up and shot so far as I’m concerned. Then again I don’t believe in birthright citizenship for ANYONE. Not even those of us who can trace our American roots back to the 1640s.
Then again you're an irrelevant idiot. STFU.

Forum List

Back