Rand P Blocks Booker Bill Confronting Hair Discrimination as he cites pain of black teen wrestler who was forced to cut dreadlocks in middle of match

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A New Jersey high school wrestling referee has been benched after forcing wrestler Andrew Johnson to either cut his dreadlocks or forfeit the match. Johnson chose to compete. Outrage over the incident has grown on social media. i support Booker's bill

A New Jersey high school wrestling referee has been benched after forcing wrestler Andrew Johnson to either cut his dreadlocks or forfeit the match. Johnson chose to compete. Outrage over the incident has grown on social media. i support Booker's bill

As usual race baiters and apologists like Booker make me sick. I could not make it through his entire litany of excuses pertaining to this wrestling situation. Once again, from what I did read, he tried to portray black men and boys as victims of a racist society because of their hairstyles of choice. Did he cover the rules governing items pertaining to equipment, uniforms, hair, or beards? Is long hair allowed? Are beards allowed? Can a wrestler compete in a Thong?
I could be wrong here but if the ref made his decision based on the rules, Booker doesn't care. He wants this black wrestler treated differently or special because blacks are different due to their culture.
He professes that blacks don't have to live in the norm, they get to live life their way regardless of the rules.

Forum List

Back