🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul;Disgusting jellyfish SLAMS voter ID law as "OFFENSIVE"

I don't know how any Conservative can say with a straight face that they support a Rand Paul Presidential candidacy.

Looks like Rand Paul is catering to the left. Conservatives will start distancing themselves from him. Ted Cruz is one of the few potential candidates who will not compromise on his views, I cannot picture Cruz ever turning RINO.

Looks like Rand Paul is catering to the left. Conservatives will start distancing themselves from him. Ted Cruz is one of the few potential candidates who will not compromise on his views, I cannot picture Cruz ever turning RINO.

Cruz would have to turn American first..any legitimate voter ID would turn him away

Last edited:

I've said it before..I can support a Ted Cruz Candidacy.. He took a lot of shit for standing up and saying, "NO MORE DEFICIT SPENDING, EVEN IF THE GOVERNMENT shut down." He was right..

Cruz would have to turn American first
He's as American as Obama or McCain.

No question about Obama, Hawaii became a state in 1959, as for McCain, one can argue Congress cannot "add" miltary bases in foreign countries as places for "natural born" Americans, but that arugument has lost in courts. No question Cruz is ineligible.

ah you wont vote for Rand unless he was picked to run for the GOP...
Because thats who you are. all talk

Peter King turned rational on Russia, there are many possibilities for Republicans in the next two & a half years, I like Graham, but I think is tagged as a "RINO".

He's likely MORE American than Obama! Cruz's mother met the residency requirement at the time, Obama's did not if he was born in Kenya, which is likely.

Gotta keep the poor people from voting

Gotta keep the poor people from acting responsibly. Isn't that what you really mean?

Gotta keep your thumb on the poor people and keep their votes. Isn't that what you really mean?

Gotta give them a hand out and not a hand up. Isn't that what you really mean?

The Democratic Way.

Gotta keep the poor people from voting

Gotta keep the poor people from acting responsibly. Isn't that what you really mean?

Gotta keep your thumb on the poor people and keep their votes. Isn't that what you really mean?

Gotta give them a hand out and not a hand up. Isn't that what you really mean?

The Democratic Way.

Conservatives support any obstacle to poor people voting

“There’s 180,000 people in Kentucky who can’t vote. And I don’t know the racial breakdown, but it’s probably more black than white because they’re convicted felons. And I’m for getting their right to vote back, which is a much bigger deal than showing your driver’s license,” Paul stated.

Typical conservatard racism. "Oh, them dern African-Americans are all a buncha crimnulls!" What nonsense.

In my area, not only are ID laws strict, the SoE isn't well funded. You need a birth certificate each time you RENEW DLs, and that is the primary ID required. I was born in Norfolk, Va. while my Daddy was stationed there. Va. isn't generous with birth certificates.

Forum List

Back