🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul;Disgusting jellyfish SLAMS voter ID law as "OFFENSIVE"

I don't know how any Conservative can say with a straight face that they support a Rand Paul Presidential candidacy.

You once said that you would never vote for Romney because he was "Bush 2.0". Once he got the nomination you went as far as making campaign phone calls for him. If Paul gets the GOP nod you will bend over for him like you did Romney. :doubt:

Bending over is in your vocabulary gheyboy.. I'll make my decision later on and don't owe you or any other creepy librul anything.. Worry about yourself dummy.

Looks like Rand Paul is catering to the left. Conservatives will start distancing themselves from him. Ted Cruz is one of the few potential candidates who will not compromise on his views, I cannot picture Cruz ever turning RINO.

I've said it before..I can support a Ted Cruz Candidacy.. He took a lot of shit for standing up and saying, "NO MORE DEFICIT SPENDING, EVEN IF THE GOVERNMENT shut down." He was right..

Ron & Rand Paul were against deficit spending way before the Republicans thought it was cool. Republicans were lock step starve the beast spenders causing massive inflation & job losses. All of the greatest economists who built our modern financial system & economy knew that peace, predictable taxes, markets, currency & prices created maximum employment & prosperity. Republicans are against all of this.

No one said anything about deficit spending.. try to stay on topic. RAND PAUL is against VOTER ID.. What's your opinion on that?

He is a Canadian born of communist parents
His mom was American by birth. There is no communism in the US. Let me rephrase that ... there was no communism in the US prior to the current administration.

There has been a communist party in the USA for almost 100 years. It began in 1919.
However Communism was not practiced by any government ... that is till recently.

He's as American as Obama or McCain.

No question about Obama, Hawaii became a state in 1959, as for McCain, one can argue Congress cannot "add" miltary bases in foreign countries as places for "natural born" Americans, but that arugument has lost in courts. No question Cruz is ineligible.
Cruz is indeed eligible. The fact that he did not have to go through a naturalization process, and was an automatic American Citizen at birth, makes him a natural born citizen.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated that

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to foreign parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cruz is eligible, but unqualified, a consequence his errant political dogma.

I've said it before..I can support a Ted Cruz Candidacy.. He took a lot of shit for standing up and saying, "NO MORE DEFICIT SPENDING, EVEN IF THE GOVERNMENT shut down." He was right..

Ron & Rand Paul were against deficit spending way before the Republicans thought it was cool. Republicans were lock step starve the beast spenders causing massive inflation & job losses. All of the greatest economists who built our modern financial system & economy knew that peace, predictable taxes, markets, currency & prices created maximum employment & prosperity. Republicans are against all of this.

No one said anything about deficit spending.. try to stay on topic. RAND PAUL is against VOTER ID.. What's your opinion on that?

You posted about deficit spending & derailed your own thread. Scatterbrained much?

I work at the polls every election. Photo ID will do little for vote fraud. We verify voters in many ways they are unaware of. 95% of all vote fraud comes from eliminating voters from the rolls.

If you're in love with powerful fascist police state detaining you because your papers are not in order, then photo ID'z are for you. The Paul's have always been against it.

Rand seems to be making the classic mistake of trying to capture the minority vote. It shows he is naive. Blacks and Hispanics are going to vote Democrat, no matter what. You can't convince people who are getting their bills paid by the taxpayers to give that up. By catering to them, he will lose his base (and the election).

That leaves Ted Cruz. He's well liked among conservatives and realistic libertarians (not the ones who believe in open borders). I've always like Cruz, I think he would make a fine president and doesn't seem like the type to cave to political correctness.

Does every USMB conservative think that Democrats keep poor people down in order to be able to get their votes by giving them free stuff?

Are there any USMB conservatives who find that premise to be ridiculous?

Does every USMB conservative think that Democrats keep poor people down in order to be able to get their votes by giving them free stuff?

Are there any USMB conservatives who find that premise to be ridiculous?

As opposed to how ridiculous conservative dogma is overall?

I don't know how any Conservative can say with a straight face that they support a Rand Paul Presidential candidacy.

You once said that you would never vote for Romney because he was "Bush 2.0". Once he got the nomination you went as far as making campaign phone calls for him. If Paul gets the GOP nod you will bend over for him like you did Romney. :doubt:

Actually, the Establishment will shove Jeb Bush down her throat, and she'll like it.

Then after he loses to Liz Warren, she will shriek that Bush lost because he wasn't a "real" conservative.

Rand seems to be making the classic mistake of trying to capture the minority vote. It shows he is naive. Blacks and Hispanics are going to vote Democrat, no matter what. You can't convince people who are getting their bills paid by the taxpayers to give that up. By catering to them, he will lose his base (and the election).

That leaves Ted Cruz. He's well liked among conservatives and realistic libertarians (not the ones who believe in open borders). I've always like Cruz, I think he would make a fine president and doesn't seem like the type to cave to political correctness.

Guy, the fault in your premise is that most minorities are just laying about waiting for a government check.

While minority unemployment IS higher than white unemployment, most hispanics and blacks have jobs. A lot of those on welfare would work if a good paying job were available.

BUt I do entirely endorse Ted Cruz as the GOP nominee. We need the GOP to nominate someone who fully expresses the "I've got mine, fuck you" mentality of the modern conservative movement. And when he loses 50 states to Liz Warren, that would be totally awesome.

Guy, the fault in your premise is that most minorities are just laying about waiting for a government check.

While minority unemployment IS higher than white unemployment, most hispanics and blacks have jobs. A lot of those on welfare would work if a good paying job were available.

BUt I do entirely endorse Ted Cruz as the GOP nominee. We need the GOP to nominate someone who fully expresses the "I've got mine, fuck you" mentality of the modern conservative movement. And when he loses 50 states to Liz Warren, that would be totally awesome.

Does anyone know what percentage of jobless adults actually vote? Is it 100%? Is it 50%?

Anyone?

He's as American as Obama or McCain.

No question about Obama, Hawaii became a state in 1959, as for McCain, one can argue Congress cannot "add" miltary bases in foreign countries as places for "natural born" Americans, but that arugument has lost in courts. No question Cruz is ineligible.
Cruz is indeed eligible. The fact that he did not have to go through a naturalization process, and was an automatic American Citizen at birth, makes him a natural born citizen.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated that

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to foreign parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also from the article:

Ted Cruz[edit]
Ted Cruz (born 1970), a Republican United States Senator from Texas, has publicly expressed interest in running for president in the 2016 United States presidential election.[114][115] Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[116] to a "U.S. citizen mother and a Cuban immigrant father".[117] Although there are some uncertainties about the exact definition of "natural born citizen", Professor Chin (see above) believes that Cruz likely qualifies for the office.[117]

Cruz needs to get a declaratory Judgement, which will end the question. Arthur was "rumored" to be born in Canada, changed hus YEAR of birth to claim "natural born" status:lol::lol:

Chester A. Arthur[edit]
Chester A. Arthur (1829–1886), 21st president of the United States, was rumored to have been born in Canada.[65][66] This was never demonstrated by his Democratic opponents, although Arthur Hinman, an attorney who had investigated Arthur's family history, raised the objection during his vice-presidential campaign and after the end of his presidency, publishing a book on the subject.[67] Arthur was born in Vermont to a Vermont-born mother and a father from Ireland, who was naturalized as a U.S. citizen in 1843, 14 years after Chester was born. Despite the fact that his parents took up residence in the United States somewhere between 1822 and 1824,[68] Arthur additionally began to claim between 1870 and 1880[69] that he had been born in 1830, rather than in 1829, which only caused minor confusion and was even used in several publications.[70] Arthur was sworn in as president when President Garfield died after being shot.

With all the debate about Obama, born in Hawaii, giving Ctuz a pass is odd. No question he was not born in the US, did not give up "DUAL" citizenship for decades.

His mom was American by birth. There is no communism in the US. Let me rephrase that ... there was no communism in the US prior to the current administration.

His father was a Cuban communist, his mother, a communist lover

What does that make Cruz?
Rafael Cruz was not a Communist. He was not a Castro fan, and when he determined that Castro was a Communist (was seizing private property, and jailing dissidents ), Cruz left Cuba for Texas. That was in 1957, two years prior to the revolution.

His parents political beliefs are irrelevent, his birth in Canada IS, not born on a US military installation, or Embassy grounds. Perry, Ryan, Christie, Rubio, Santorum, Jindal are all natural born.

Last edited:
It is funny to watch the far left say we should be more like Europe and the US is one of a hand full of countries that does NOT have voter ID laws..

Makes you wonder why the far left is really against it in this country.

Even Canada has a voter ID law, the far left loves Canada so why not add voter ID here?

Then again all we get is the far left talking points and propaganda not based in reality. There are only two things that the far left does not want to regulate to death or even have government oversight on and they are voting and pot.

Forum List

Back