🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rand Paul;Disgusting jellyfish SLAMS voter ID law as "OFFENSIVE"

From the opinion site, not a fact site, still states "UNSURE":

But the Supreme Court -- the ultimate arbiter of constitutional questions -- has never ruled on the matter. And that means a note of uncertainty remains.

Sarah H. Duggin, a professor of law at Catholic University, has written about and studied the issue extensively. She told us in 2008 that the question of natural born citizenship is "one of the most deceptively simple, complex issues."

We reached her again this week to ask about Cruz’s eligibility. "It would be reasonable to interpret the Constitution’s natural born citizenship provision to include children born abroad to U.S. citizens, including Senator Cruz, for a number of reasons," she said.

But is it 100 percent sure?

"Unfortunately, we cannot say for sure without either a definitive Supreme Court ruling, or an amendment to clarify the Constitution."

Cruz was born in Canada(.) Citizenship does not equal "natural born". He needs a DJ.

Rand Paul Slams Voter ID: 'It's Offending People' | The Daily Caller

You little twerpy weasel.. This is the 2nd warning shot this moron has fired off now.. The last one was his stand with David Axelrod on amnesty.

The National Tamper-Proof ID Card Scam – Watch Out!

By Paul Huebl

On its face it sounds like a great way to control immigration, entitlement and voter fraud. It will do none of those things.

The government has redundantly thrown every obstacle possible in the way of immigration enforcement for the lifetimes of most Americans. Police will never be allowed to demand that ID card as they can now do with a driver’s license of a person driving a car. There will never be an Identification card requirement for voters unless we repeal or re-write the Voting Rights Act.

The government will always exempt those people living on the margins of society and exemption from the ID card requirement as they have always done.

The national ID card in just another big government program that provides a false promise of safety and security, in exchange for your hard won liberty and privacy.

Rand Paul Slams Voter ID: 'It's Offending People' | The Daily Caller

You little twerpy weasel.. This is the 2nd warning shot this moron has fired off now.. The last one was his stand with David Axelrod on amnesty.

The National Tamper-Proof ID Card Scam – Watch Out!

By Paul Huebl

On its face it sounds like a great way to control immigration, entitlement and voter fraud. It will do none of those things.

The government has redundantly thrown every obstacle possible in the way of immigration enforcement for the lifetimes of most Americans. Police will never be allowed to demand that ID card as they can now do with a driver’s license of a person driving a car. There will never be an Identification card requirement for voters unless we repeal or re-write the Voting Rights Act.

The government will always exempt those people living on the margins of society and exemption from the ID card requirement as they have always done.

The national ID card in just another big government program that provides a false promise of safety and security, in exchange for your hard won liberty and privacy.

I get that but Rand Paul stated making a citizen show ID to vote is OFFENSIVE. He clearly stated that.

From the opinion site, not a fact site, still states "UNSURE":

But the Supreme Court -- the ultimate arbiter of constitutional questions -- has never ruled on the matter. And that means a note of uncertainty remains.

Sarah H. Duggin, a professor of law at Catholic University, has written about and studied the issue extensively. She told us in 2008 that the question of natural born citizenship is "one of the most deceptively simple, complex issues."

We reached her again this week to ask about Cruz’s eligibility. "It would be reasonable to interpret the Constitution’s natural born citizenship provision to include children born abroad to U.S. citizens, including Senator Cruz, for a number of reasons," she said.

But is it 100 percent sure?

"Unfortunately, we cannot say for sure without either a definitive Supreme Court ruling, or an amendment to clarify the Constitution."

Cruz was born in Canada(.) Citizenship does not equal "natural born". He needs a DJ.

Peach, that's your opinion and if your opinion is upheld which is fine by me, then he is ineligible.. so goes the natural born citizen of ANCHOR babies so bring it on.. I'd love that fight to be honest.

I stand corrected in PART, Rafael Cruz should qualify, by why take a chance, he didn't give up Canadian citizenship until 2 years ago:

A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated that:

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to foreign parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

He does have on American parent, why all the fuss about Obama, born in the US with one American parent? Actually, I do not want to complicate the process, I would not be part of any class action litigation to "disqualify" him. Taking a LIBERAL interpretation of the Constitution, he is natural born:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Obama was forced to produce a birth certificate to prove he was born in the United States

Cruz should have to do te same.....Wait, he can't

Obama was forced to produce a birth certificate to prove he was born in the United States

Cruz should have to do te same.....Wait, he can't

Cruz would be our FIRST US President born outside the US, unless you count Arthur's change of birthdate to qualify:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I stand corrected in PART, Rafael Cruz should qualify, by why take a chance, he didn't give up Canadian citizenship until 2 years ago:

A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated that:

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to foreign parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

He does have on American parent, why all the fuss about Obama, born in the US with one American parent? Actually, I do not want to complicate the process, I would not be part of any class action litigation to "disqualify" him. Taking a LIBERAL interpretation of the Constitution, he is natural born:eusa_angel:

Where's your link for that Congressional report?

Peach does not sit on the SCOTUS. Her opinion is just that. Ted Cruz is going to run so we will see what they say as it will most likely go before them- Until then, it doesn't matter what Peach or anyone else says.

If the SCOTUS doesn't give Ted Cruz the greenlight to run, should Conservatives meltdown and go around the Court like liberals in the Hobby Lobby case?? Oh my....

The thing is, Conservatives wouldn't behave in that manner.. that's what separates us from the Lunatics on the left.

Ted Cruz still?

The Republicans better find a decent candidate in the next year and a half.

Or the Dems are going to mop up again.

:doubt:

Oh, hell, bring Palin in for his running mate.

:wtf:

If the SCOTUS doesn't give Ted Cruz the greenlight to run, should Conservatives meltdown and go around the Court like liberals in the Hobby Lobby case?? Oh my....

If you are waiting a Supreme Court decision on this the 2016 elections will be over before it would even make it to the court..

Cruz/Palin, What a ticket. Guaranteed to keep the Repubs from the WH, again.

Why don't you Republican want to win the White House? Is it because THEN you would have to come up with a way to govern?

Peach does not sit on the SCOTUS. Her opinion is just that. Ted Cruz is going to run so we will see what they say as it will most likely go before them- Until then, it doesn't matter what Peach or anyone else says.

I already noted I would not sign on to any class action on the matter, taking a liberal interpretation of the Constitution would allow him to be President. Here is the link you requested:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

Again, why engage in silly litigation, if no Republican candidate brings the issue to litigation, no Democrat should. I repeat, we need less showboating, not more.

Gotta keep the poor people from voting

How hard is it to get a fucking photos ID. This argument by the left that somehow requiring a person to show proof of who they are is somehow "discrimination" is pure bullshit rhetoric that fires up liberals because it intones that someone is a "victim."

I already noted I would not sign on to any class action on the matter, taking a liberal interpretation of the Constitution would allow him to be President. Here is the link you requested:

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

And in answer

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers: The Fallacies of Congressional Legislative Attorney Jack Maskell?s Definition of a ?Natural Born Citizen?

Forum List

Back