Rand Paul Just Gained A Lot Of Respect From Me

This publicity photo just screams "journalist", doesn't it?

28t8xd.jpg

Rand Paul's question was intended to get Schultz to state when life begins.
Nobody knows for sure scientifically when "life" begins. It for now is strictly a religious question. So Rude Paul is trying to force the Christian equivalent of Sharia Law on the country.

26472pd.jpg

Hey, fans. I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever have. And now the news...

28t8xd.jpg
This post just screams "jealousy" doesn't it....
Nah. I've had prettier women. However, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. But that doesn't mean I'm going to guzzle her piss like the rubes around here do.
Jesus Christ dude. You sound just as obsessed as those you're attempting to mock.

She's bright, intelligent & conservative. Time to hang her huh

A super majority of Americans are opposed to abortion after the first trimester. It thus follows they believe life begins somewhere between conception and the first 13 weeks.
My point is exactly that the pro-life movement has blown a giant opportunity to exploit that bandwagon.

They could learn a thing or two from the anti-Muslim movement.

28t8xd.jpg
Nah. I've had prettier women. However, I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. But that doesn't mean I'm going to guzzle her piss like the rubes around here do.
Jesus Christ dude. You sound just as obsessed as those you're attempting to mock.

I am mocking you rubes who drink her piss. :D

She earns every penny of her paycheck. She's very good at leading the herd whereeeeeeeever she wants them to go.

Megyn Kelly is a good looking propagandist. It's her admirers who are the brainless parrots.

28t8xd.jpg

You've had prettier women, yeah I bet.:biggrin:

28t8xd.jpg

I am mocking you rubes who drink her piss. :D

She earns every penny of her paycheck. She's very good at leading the herd whereeeeeeeever she wants them to go.
You sound like a complete moron. Get a grip

Forum List

Back