Rand Paul Just Gained A Lot Of Respect From Me

Rant Paul drops back to punt to the DNC, Wasserman Schultz is back to receive the kick, and he shanks it so badly he ends up loosing ground. Opps, tough luck Rant.........
You may want to go back to the booth for that review....The DNC chair dropped the ball and everyone is scrambling for it.

In case you missed the play....the question is.....A 20 week or 24 week baby.....Who decides when it is aborted....

Or I suggest you go back and read the OP

Why? It was clearly shanked out of bounds and a loss for the kicking team.

But, but, what about her huh, what about it?

Fuggin Pusswa.
Really, can't keep up with the language?

So the mother and baby should suffer in poverty because the GOP see them as welfare queens while waiting for a cure that may never come.Well, there is the joy of underfunded foster care.
There is no requirement for them to suffer in poverty.....Who said they had to be impoverished or if poor, remain in poverty?
Experience in reality.
I'm sure some will....however, unwillingness to climb out of poverty is not a winning argument for killing a human.......I'm just funny that way.
Sure, it is piss easy to "climb out of poverty" with all the help the GOP offer. :cuckoo:
It is not the responsibility of any political party to help anyone climb out of poverty. Nice try...

I started out in poverty....I'd like to say that I started out with nothing and I have most of it left.....but that wouldn't be true anymore.....
Sure you did. The handicapped born of a rape into poverty have it too easy.

There is no requirement for them to suffer in poverty.....Who said they had to be impoverished or if poor, remain in poverty?
Experience in reality.
I'm sure some will....however, unwillingness to climb out of poverty is not a winning argument for killing a human.......I'm just funny that way.
Sure, it is piss easy to "climb out of poverty" with all the help the GOP offer. :cuckoo:
It is not the responsibility of any political party to help anyone climb out of poverty. Nice try...

I started out in poverty....I'd like to say that I started out with nothing and I have most of it left.....but that wouldn't be true anymore.....
Says you....however, I don't give up that easy....I realize some do....but I also realize that because they can't cut it doesn't mean they get to kill because of it.

Sometimes, when people are given little choice, they rise to the occasion....I have hopes for you yet...:biggrin:

j/k

And just how many abortions are of that kind? I can guarantee you that less than one percent of the women spreading their legs to have an abortion are not doing so because they got pregnant by rape and the baby is handicapped and they are poor.

Appeal to Emotion Fallacy

Stop using victims of rape as human shields to protect the million-plus abortions that have nothing to do with rape or birth defects, asshole.

This "rape and incest" shit is the same tactic that was used to get people to support ObamaCare. For ObamaCare, it was "Roll out the cancer lady!"

For abortion, it is, "Roll out the rape victim!"

The fraud behind this is that less than two percent of all abortions are the result of rape or incest. They are using these poor creatures as hostages. Human shields.

The vast, vast majority of abortions are the result of either not using birth control, or using birth control improperly or incorrectly, while fucking their brains out.

The reasons given for abortions are mostly matters of financial inconvenience.

To cover up these truths, "Roll out the rape victim!"

And just how many abortions are of that kind? I can guarantee you that less than one percent of the women spreading their legs to have an abortion are not doing so because they got pregnant by rape and the baby is handicapped and they are poor.

Stop using victims of rape as human shields to protect the million-plus abortions that have nothing to do with rape or birth defects, asshole.
We are not talking about ALL abortions. We are talking about late term abortions of a 7 pound fetus.

Fallacy Straw Man

We are not talking about ALL abortions. We are talking about late term abortions of a 7 pound fetus.

Fallacy Straw Man
Rand Paul's question was intended to get Schultz to state when life begins.

Since pro-choicers like to corner pro-lifers into saying whether or not life begins at conception, it is only fair to ask pro-choicers when they think life begins.

If you think life begins before the baby is 7 pounds in the womb, then any decision you use to justify aborting a 7 pound baby is the rationalization of a murder.

A super majority of Americans are opposed to abortion after the first trimester. It thus follows they believe life begins somewhere between conception and the first 13 weeks.

Rand Paul is trying to nail down when Wasserman-Schultz thinks life begins. She is evading answering.

Any dimocrap that can pull his/her head out of Comedy Central's ass for a few minutes needs to watch the below interview between Megyn Kelly and Rand Paul to see what it's like to conduct a fair and hard-hitting interview.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the flood.....

Megyn Kelly defends Rand Paul Media critics sexist TheHill

Those two don't go together. Rand Paul is an interesting candidate, Megyn Kelly is a brainless bimbo.

Any dimocrap that can pull his/her head out of Comedy Central's ass for a few minutes needs to watch the below interview between Megyn Kelly and Rand Paul to see what it's like to conduct a fair and hard-hitting interview.

Those two don't go together. Rand Paul is an interesting candidate, Megyn Kelly is a brainless bimbo.

You obviously have not listened to Kelly very much.

I'd say I've heard her way more than enough.

I'd say I've heard her way more than enough.

To call her "brainless" is extreme and ridiculous. You may not agree with her views, but she is not stupid.

Megyn Kelly is a good looking propagandist. It's her admirers who are the brainless parrots.

Megyn Kelly is a good looking propagandist.
G5000 is a really bad conservative impersonator
I am what a conservative looked like 30 years ago. Intelligent, honest, witty, sane, skeptical, and able to think critically and independently. Everything a Fox News viewer isn't.

To paraphrase Reagan; I did not leave the conservative movement, the conservative movement left me.

She's a very smart lady pretending to be a bimbo!!!!!!

I am what a conservative looked like 30 years ago. Intelligent, honest, witty, and able to think critically and independently.

To paraphrase Reagan; I did not leave the conservative movement, the conservative movement left me.
Ahahahaha. What a fucking douchenozzle you are. Who the fuck talks about themselves like that?
I bet you're a supermodel too huh?

Idiot

I am what a conservative looked like 30 years ago. Intelligent, honest, witty, and able to think critically and independently.

Ahahahaha. What a fucking douchenozzle you are. Who the fuck talks about themselves like that?
I bet you're a supermodel too huh?

Idiot
Megyn Kelly could be a supermodel. That's part of Fox News's brainwashing tactics.

You know how you tend to agree with a chick you want to fuck real badly, no matter how goofy the shit she says is?

Like that.

Forum List

Back