Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

Why we still fight wars like it's the 50's is beyond me.
We have the technology to DECIMATE ANY FOREIGN ENTITY without ever deploying troops on hostile soil.

Just play wack-a-Muslim from 30k feet everytime a known terrorist surfaces.

These would be the ones with "terrorist" written across their backs?

We have no idea who is who over there.

I always felt Bolton was too hawkish. I don't know what our governments (Bush through Trump) expect to gain permanently in Afghanistan? It's all going to change once US troops depart, so let it be done now.
Well, I think China knows:

China could prove ultimate winner in Afghanistan

Maybe why Eric Prince wants to privatize security in Afghanistan?

More American Troops to Afghanistan, To Keep the Chinese Out? Lithium and the Battle for Afghanistan's Mineral Riches - Global Research

It would still cost us money if Prince were to privatize, and I do not agree with a private security.

I think that is why we wont leave , all the minerals.
I heard some security contractors are getting paid upwards of $3500 per day for each person. Check out this ad:

Armed Security Guard (Afghanistan) - Need Clearance, Passport
Reed International50 reviews - United States
$200 a day - Contract
Apply Now

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Secur...20&advn=8296812869310091&vjk=e85ffd298bd5787c

Why we still fight wars like it's the 50's is beyond me.
We have the technology to DECIMATE ANY FOREIGN ENTITY without ever deploying troops on hostile soil.

Just play wack-a-Muslim from 30k feet everytime a known terrorist surfaces.
These would be the ones with "terrorist" written across their backs?

We have no idea who is who over there which is why we can do nothing but fail.
Kill them all then.

Turn that god forsaken place into glass.

Paul has vocally disagreed with Bolton for years and opposed his hiring by President Donald Trump as National Security Advisor.

Continued - Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

I tend to agree with Paul's sentiment here. I'd also expect to start seeing a surge in reports in the mainstream about negotiating an end to to Afghanistan.
Bolton went senile years ago, he said after Fukushima that the japs had radiation experience because of hiroshima
Not at all. Bolton is very sharp.
He used to appear on Red Eye on FNC so it was opportunity to see him thinking off the cuff.
Whether you agree with him or not is a separate issue.

Chances of Americans and non-Muslims dying goes way up.
Nonsense....The troops that Bolton would march into more foolhardy foreign wars to be killed and maimed are exactly the Muricans and non-Muzzies you're referencing.
Disagree.
Bolton isn’t promoting war. He’s protecting from war.
These Muslim roaches have no conscience beyond their cause.
They don’t reason.
A hawkish presence is necessary.
So then you continue to put troops in the gun sights and nearby the roadside bombs of people who are without conscience and beyond reason.

Brilliant.
I never said that. You can be sure that without maintaining a presence that scenario becomes more frequent around the globe.

Paul has vocally disagreed with Bolton for years and opposed his hiring by President Donald Trump as National Security Advisor.

Continued - Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

I tend to agree with Paul's sentiment here. I'd also expect to start seeing a surge in reports in the mainstream about negotiating an end to to Afghanistan.
Bolton went senile years ago, he said after Fukushima that the japs had radiation experience because of hiroshima
He used to appear on Red Eye on FNC so it was opportunity to see him thinking off the cuff.

Many described Ted Bundy as very sharp.

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

You need to pay attention as to how the notification system works here. I did not reply to that.

He said that the Japs have experience with radiation because of Hiroshima, FOX made him disappear after that. The guy is a loon

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

You need to pay attention as to how the notification system works here. I did not reply to that.
The chain of posts demonstrates that you did.
I said sharp in response to senile and you said Bundy in response to sharp/senile.

He said that the Japs have experience with radiation because of Hiroshima, FOX made him disappear after that. The guy is a loon
And you really believe the Japs have no experience with radiation after Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

I said sharp in response to senile and you said Bundy in response to sharp/senile.

Sorry you can't follow a conversation. I replied to "sharp", not "senile".

Did Bolton resign, or did Trump fire him?
Is this another Mattis, where Trump fires a guy AFTER he resigns?

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

Sharp was in response to senile. You needed to stipulate a distinction.

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

Sharp was in response to senile. You needed to stipulate a distinction.

No I don't. I didn't reply to the senile response.

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

Bolton is fairly sharp for a senile war pig

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

He's a psychopath just like Ted Bundy. He just doesn't have it in him to do his murdering outside of the protection of the government.

Who called Bundy senile?
Pay attention.

He's a psychopath just like Ted Bundy. He just doesn't have it in him to do his murdering outside of the protection of the government.
I just think he's stupid

Forum List

Back