Rand Paul vs Hillary Clinton

Who would you vote for as President in 2016

• Clinton

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Paul

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Hillary, and I am a conservative. An honest one.

I would wish someone more conservative than her would win, but no one has stepped up to the plate who could beat her yet.

I would wish someone more conservative than her would win, but no one has stepped up to the plate who could beat her yet.

Republican and Democrat,

Liberal and Conservative,

these labels are meaningless now.

It's Liberty or Tyranny.

You are either an L or T.

Those labels are not meaningless now.

I have never heard anyone use the categories you mentioned. Categories are determined by the people who are in that category. Hillary is liberal.

Paui is more conservative.

Liberal and conservative are on a continuum, not little boxes.

Republican and Democrat,

Liberal and Conservative,

these labels are meaningless now.

It's Liberty or Tyranny.

You are either an L or T.

Those labels are not meaningless now.

I have never heard anyone use the categories you mentioned. Categories are determined by the people who are in that category. Hillary is liberal.

Paui is more conservative.

Liberal and conservative are on a continuum, not little boxes.

check out the Nolan chart

To make a prediction now is meaningless. Much depends on hoe badly obama's slash and burn damages the democrat brand.

To make a prediction now is meaningless. Much depends on hoe badly obama's slash and burn damages the democrat brand.

Funny, right now, things are slowly getting better. And, with the implimentation of the ACA next year, a lot of people are going to find out how full of shit the GOP really is. By 2016, if the economy continues to improve, and there are no major disasters, if Hillary runs, she will win.

The President is doing nothing but good for the Democratic Party. He has shown a very careful and reasoned approach to problems, much the opposite of the President that preceded him. And that is precisely what people like you are afraid of.

Funny, right now, things are slowly getting better. And, with the implimentation of the ACA next year, a lot of people are going to find out how full of shit the GOP really is. By 2016, if the economy continues to improve, and there are no major disasters, if Hillary runs, she will win.

The President is doing nothing but good for the Democratic Party. He has shown a very careful and reasoned approach to problems, much the opposite of the President that preceded him. And that is precisely what people like you are afraid of.

Wow!

I vote for the man who loves his country, not the bitch who doesn't.

Liberals hate America. Only a true conservative is capable of loving America. :cuckoo:
Your first sentence is true, the second one isn't.

The main reason the conservative message is completely meaningless is shown over and over again in the stupid statements you guys constantly throw out there.

Forum List

Back