Rand Paul vs Hillary Clinton

Who would you vote for as President in 2016

• Clinton

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Paul

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Of course I'd vote for Paul. But I'd like more choices.

The Libs are paving the road to Hell Right Now.

Psst...........They think they are doing it for your own good though.

To make a prediction now is meaningless. Much depends on hoe badly obama's slash and burn damages the democrat brand.

Funny, right now, things are slowly getting better. And, with the implimentation of the ACA next year, a lot of people are going to find out how full of shit the GOP really is. By 2016, if the economy continues to improve, and there are no major disasters, if Hillary runs, she will win.

The President is doing nothing but good for the Democratic Party. He has shown a very careful and reasoned approach to problems, much the opposite of the President that preceded him. And that is precisely what people like you are afraid of.

Have you been in a coma?

Hillary is not a true liberal and Rand is not a true conservative. Ofcourse it depends on how you define these labels, but both these proposed candidates can be challaged by the actual liberals in Hillary's case, and the actual conservatives in Rand's case.

If those are our only choices I am not bothering.

Not to worry,nether will be accepting their parties nomination for pres.

We will be offered up once again from all sides a professional politician,not a statesmen among them.

I really hope the dems run Hillary. I can't wait for the GOP to run commercials of her screaming rants, her doing her fake black accent, and her lying about Benghazi.

I don't think the DNC is that stupid but they might be. Hillary would be the McCain and Dole of the democrats---------"its her turn, we have to run her" And she will lose if they do.

I wouldnt vote for Rand Paul as dog catcher

But then again, I am an animal lover

I really hope the dems run Hillary. I can't wait for the GOP to run commercials of her screaming rants, her doing her fake black accent, and her lying about Benghazi.

I don't think the DNC is that stupid but they might be. Hillary would be the McCain and Dole of the democrats---------"its her turn, we have to run her" And she will lose if they do.
Benghazi, blowjobs and photoshop

If that is the best the Republican hate machine has, they are doomed

I vote for the man who loves his country, not the bitch who doesn't.

Liberals hate America. Only a true conservative is capable of loving America. :cuckoo:

considering that hate for America is an integral part of leftard progressivism it is difficult to expect the left to love the US

Obviously not everybody is brainwashed by Bill Ayers, but the hatred for America is a component of leftism, you can not deny it

Unimportant.

HRC may not be the Dem candidate and Paul certainly won't be the one for the GOP.

It's too bad it wasn't Hillary over Obama. There'd be less problems and Putin wouldn't be so forward.

There are plenty of democrats lining up to take Hillary apart. She and Joe Biden served together in the same regime. He will dig up every mouldering skeleton she thought buried.

Forum List

Back