There's Actually A Pretty Solid Way To Reasonably Predict What Happens Next

This guy puts it together better than I ever could, with the help of CNN.

TOO BIG TO RIG - IF WE SHOW UP.

Relevant portion begins at minute 7:11.

Au contraire...fraud is now an integral and presently unremovable component in all levels of elections. It will be a major factor in primaries, finals, state and national elections.
And it’s completely undetectable too...

One would think that if the democrats were actually cheating, they would control the House, 30-40 governor mansions, every state legislature.

Can you explain why they don’t?

Of course you can’t. But stick with your “bwak....voter fraud” redundancy there... Its all you have left.

And it’s completely undetectable too...

One would think that if the democrats were actually cheating, they would control the House, 30-40 governor mansions, every state legislature.

Can you explain why they don’t?

Of course you can’t. But stick with your “bwak....voter fraud” redundancy there... Its all you have left.
I didn't say that the GOP was innocent....I'm saying that all electronic systems are at risk and that there is no way to stop the fraud that will inevitably creep in. This is not about politics.

Democrats burn down buildings. MAGA didn't burn down the Capital. Not one fire was set.

The only people that died was two women, one shot to death and the other beaten to death, both at the hands of Capital Police.

Many witnesses who never entered the Capital have been arrested and imprisoned since shortly after Jan 6th.

And this is an example of the kind of conditions they're being imprisoned in:

View attachment 946284
Thats terrible. Who gave hime a mat?

well Rhody, i may not completely grasp how that term applies

People who purportedly support Trump but never have any hope of him triumphing against the machine.

When it translates into them not even deigning to vote?

It devolves into an almost malignant narcissism.

but i know we're doomed if Biden gets another 4 years here.......~S~

Natch.

Au contraire...fraud is now an integral and presently unremovable component in all levels of elections. It will be a major factor in primaries, finals, state and national elections.
Are you saying Cruz cheated against trump in Iowa in 2016?

Can you explain how the GOP gained seats in 2020 and took the house in 2022 if the democrats were cheating?

No?

Don’t feel worse than you usually do...nobody else can explain it either.
Sure I do remember the red wave being diminished, that was cheating

Sigh. The sign of a coward and a loser is one who cant lose gracefully. People lose. It happens. That doesnt make you a stained loser. Only small insignificant cowards cannot lose gracefully. It is the sign of a leader and a mature human being able to accept a loss and learn. Trump and his followers are all insignificant cowards. OP included. This is why they are constantly looking for validation that their terrible ideas are popular when they are not. They know they are the losers, cowards, ignorant, and despicable humans that dont garner respect. I mean. Imagine looking at Donald Trump and cheering for him like a rock star? Losers.

So the Dems cheated so well they lost the House?
It was a long con. The Dems crafted a close win for the GOP knowing the GOP would infight and be so impotent that.... actually i got nothing. You cant even make it up. The dems must be the best cheaters and the worst cheaters at the same time to craft a Trump loss and forget to cheat down ballot.

It was a long con. The Dems crafted a close win for the GOP knowing the GOP would infight and be so impotent that.... actually i got nothing. You cant even make it up. The dems must be the best cheaters and the worst cheaters at the same time to craft a Trump loss and forget to cheat down ballot.
Of course. Diabolical!

Forum List

Back