Rand Paul was absolutely right to call Chris Christie an obama hugger

Christie deliberately stabbed romney in the back when he hugged obama after O showed up in NJ for a silly photo-op after hurricane Sandy hit right before the 2012 prez election. Christie wanted romney to lose so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Obama hugger Christie in epic clash with Paul

"Here's the problem, Governor. I'm talking about searches without warrants, indiscriminately, of all Americans' records, and that's what I fought to end. I don't trust President Obama with our records. I know you gave him a big hug, and if you want to give him a big hug again, go right ahead."

Rand Paul of Hillbilly fuck Ky. looked and sounded like a fuckin fool last night. He sounded like a desperate bitch trying to get attention from another bitch, Trump who thrives off it. Touching a fuckin black man, ie the damned president has been made into a death march thanks to the racist white motherfuckers in this country and Paul and ass hoe's like you should be ashamed for making this a big deal. As much as I loath republicans, Chris Chrispy did nothing wrong but worry about his people and thanked a fuckin president...you people seriously need to get ahold of your racism and bias and get a fuckin life.

Christie deliberately stabbed romney in the back when he hugged obama after O showed up in NJ for a silly photo-op after hurricane Sandy hit right before the 2012 prez election. Christie wanted romney to lose so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Obama hugger Christie in epic clash with Paul

"Here's the problem, Governor. I'm talking about searches without warrants, indiscriminately, of all Americans' records, and that's what I fought to end. I don't trust President Obama with our records. I know you gave him a big hug, and if you want to give him a big hug again, go right ahead."

Rand Paul of Hillbilly fuck Ky. looked and sounded like a fuckin fool last night. He sounded like a desperate bitch trying to get attention from another bitch, Trump who thrives off it. Touching a fuckin black man, ie the damned president has been made into a death march thanks to the racist white motherfuckers in this country and Paul and ass hoe's like you should be ashamed for making this a big deal. As much as I loath republicans, Chris Chrispy did nothing wrong but worry about his people and thanked a fuckin president...you people seriously need to get ahold of your racism and bias and get a fuckin life.
Well said !

Christie disgusted the nation with his Judas hug. He ended his political career then and there.

Are posters who support Trump really in this thread accusing Christie of stabbing fellow Republicans in the back? You fucking guys really live in another reality. :lmao:

Christie was morally and ethically right to hug Obama.

Those who refuse to accept that really do not understand the Constitution.

Yeah what an asshole, working with the President to help his constituents who had just suffered a natural disaster.

You nutters are a sick bunch.

What did Obanana do to help NJ??? Not a thing - the feds are not first responders. It was just a photo-op

Christie disgusted the nation with his Judas hug. He ended his political career then and there.

That's what should have happened but romney never publicly attacked christie for what he did. Most people don't even know about it.

Forum List

Back