Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I Need Police Protection

NOLA Gator

Jun 17, 2016
Last edited:
Can we get a link. Cause you righties lie about everything .

No one should believe anything that comes out of Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel's mouth...

I've still got my gun, checked this morning. Course, can't carry it into NRA headquarters.

Liberals like Rangel, who have become millionaires at tax payer expense, who have broken laws while turning the thump-screws on Americans to make sure they follow the laws, can see the writing on the wall. They see the American people becoming more and more frustrated and angry at what they - politicians - have been doing...and they are afraid one day the American people will turn on them. Rightfully so, IMO. They should be a little afraid.

(I am not advocating violence of any type...but I AM saying I will not be surprised if it happens one day.)

Liberals like Rangel, who have become millionaires at tax payer expense, who have broken laws while turning the thump-screws on Americans to make sure they follow the laws, can see the writing on the wall. They see the American people becoming more and more frustrated and angry at what they - politicians - have been doing...and they are afraid one day the American people will turn on them. Rightfully so, IMO. They should be a little afraid.

(I am not advocating violence of any type...but I AM saying I will not be surprised if it happens one day.)

While "conservatives" are all impoverished from doing the will of "the people", sheesh pard.

Armed security at the Capitol?? That's what the question was about. It's not like Charile has a security detail like secret service.

Why you gotta lie ?

This coming from the party that preaches no gun free zone, but has a convention at a gun free zone .

Armed security at the Capitol?? That's what the question was about. It's not like Charile has a security detail like secret service.

Why you gotta lie ?

This coming from the party that preaches no gun free zone, but has a convention at a gun free zone .

Another irony impaired post from the far left drones!

From the article:

“Well law-abiding citizens just shouldn’t have to carry a gun,” Rangel responded. “You know that, so you’re not going to push me in that direction.”

“But you’re protected by guns all over the place here in the Capitol,” she pointed out.

Rangel laughed at that. “Well that’s a little different,” he chuckled. “I think we deserve–I think we need to be protected down here.”

While "conservatives" are all impoverished from doing the will of "the people", sheesh pard.
I did not say Republican politicians did not become millionaires at the expense of the people. They have.

“Well that’s a little different. I think we deserve–I think we need to be protected down here.” Rangel laughingly insisted.

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment. It's for the average citizen because the "Elitist" will always be taken care of.

In their own words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game, Set, Match!!!!

Yo, this Ghetto Boy Rangel, he has made a good living at pushing the Commie Agenda! He is getting Rich off the backs of his poor voters, like Hillary Clinton and the rest do! He has been in Washington since 1971, that should tell you something about his Crooked ways!!! The Time Has Passed, We Need Term Limits!!!

"GTP"
This Boy Has It Right About Rangel:
13798456.gif

Why you gotta lie ?

Another irony impaired post from the far left drones!

From the article:

“Well law-abiding citizens just shouldn’t have to carry a gun,” Rangel responded. “You know that, so you’re not going to push me in that direction.”

“But you’re protected by guns all over the place here in the Capitol,” she pointed out.

Rangel laughed at that. “Well that’s a little different,” he chuckled. “I think we deserve–I think we need to be protected down here.”

Ummmm and ? What's the discussion about concealed carry have to do with security at a major federal building ?

The Left is all about limiting the rights outlined in the Bill of Rights. They hate the Constitution, which is why they have effectively eliminated it...their silly duped followers don't seem to care that rule by elite, has a long history of death, suffering, and destruction. They really are fascists, elitists, and authoritarians.

Forum List

Back