Rapture 2016-17?? You had better be ready!

Gismys_16

Rookie
Apr 10, 2016
Rapture 2016-17?? You had better be ready!

Jesus says== I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3

Luke 21:34-36
Jesus says== “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be ""caught up""(raptured) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:52

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

At the catching up (rapture) we believers will receive a new imortal body. PTL.

No not ready, and I do not believe it anyway. All this end time stuff is nonsense, a big money making scheme.

You know..................if Jesus did come back today, I'm pretty sure He would be disappointed in the way that politics and Christianity have warped His teachings.

Nope, not happening this year or next, but I have the date written down and it is still one thousand years away...

You know, if Jesus came back today, I'd be ready to see Him.

I'd also have a lot of questions. One of which would be "what do you think of the way the politicians are using You and Your Father as a way to solicit votes"?

Yes! All the signs are here today. The last two biggest signs were Israel becoming a nation again in 1948 and Israel regaining control of Jerusalem 1967 the generation that saw those signs will still be alive on rapture day = so you see time is very very short.

President Cruz will do everything in his power to bring it about just to prove the Bible to be factual and not merely a collection myths and fables.

Last edited:
Yes! All the signs are here today. The last two biggest signs were Israel becoming a nation again in 1948 and Israel regaining control of Jerusalem 1967 the generation that saw those signs will still be alive on rapture day = so you see time is very very short.

If that's true, then it should happen any year now, because I was born in 1964 and was alive in 1967 when Jerusalem returned to Israeli control.

That's been over 51 years now. What's taking so long?

Gismys_16 are you saying your Jesus is Michael?
Theslonians is clear he can only be either archangel Michael or Lucifer and your acct of descending (casted out and falling) from heaven is quite clearly Luciferian as well as The lord of the air in claiming to rapture people up to false soul flying life in the sky.
-Ezekiel warning on Beelzebub.

RAPTURE is a mistaken Beelzebub like teaching from not onowing B8blical slang terms meaning of words. Clouds meant gathering of priests (the Kohanim) thus out of the Aaronic lineage with and in the gathering of Kohanim to the temple "UP" Mt Zion and not coming out or in the sky.
-epic fail - oops!

why don't you goyim jump off buildings since you live for the end of your life. Dumb goyim, life is for living, not dying

If that's true, then it should happen any year now, because I was born in 1964 and was alive in 1967 when Jerusalem returned to Israeli control.

That's been over 51 years now. What's taking so long?

He's pacing Himself.

It is funny though. I wonder how many of the original Christians kept looking around and seeing the signs He was coming back and when nothing happened just asked themselves the same thing. "Where is He?"

Forum List

Back