Rate a Roma Couple

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
LMAO JOKE She is my first cousin, we are not a couple and no i do not date relatives, but we are both roma, and you can rate how it looks... She is a young sweet girl 18 years old and is doing her drivers license right now... She goes to nurse college and will become a nurse

If you are not a couple , why use that term in your headline ? I will send you some photos of friends and neighbours so that you can rate them? What does "rate" actually mean? If you are only five foot and seven inches , how tall is your cousin ? About four feet and seven inches ?Are you Diddy people ?

Im 1.74m, for my age group that is not much below average for central europe like austria

I mean the 20 year olds now are maybe taller then us 40+ year olds... so the average is biased that way... I dont feel like a midget here...

I would rate the picture as average and acceptable. Nothing out of the ordinary. Close relatives are often pictured hugging or with an arm around each other. I see two, happy people in the photo and there appears to be a marina in the background, so I assume people will be enjoying a fun day on the lake. That's about it.

LMAO JOKE She is my first cousin, we are not a couple and no i do not date relatives, but we are both roma, and you can rate how it looks... She is a young sweet girl 18 years old and is doing her drivers license right now... She goes to nurse college and will become a nurse

Nice, nice. Did you know unreal Dina Knauff, by the way? Her "parents" are an AI:

Nice, nice. Did you know unreal Dina Knauff, by the way? Her "parents" are an AI:
I didnt create that picture with an AI we did a Photo when i was in serbia in summer for a visit she is real

Crappy picture, low resolution, blurry.

Mortiund-Selena.jpg

Let's see if Topaz Photo AI can salvage it…

Mort....the guy who cant work yet goes on vacations on a regular basis and stuffs his face at Micky D's.

I wasnt on vacation or in Serbia since 2019 since Corona. And I dont go really on "vacation" I visit some relatives and McDonalds is "poor fast food" it is not like im dinning on cavier or in 5 star restaurants or hotels etc.

Forum List

Back