Ray Stevens - Come to the USA - Immigration Song

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
Conservative comedian Ray Stevens sings a humorous but altogether sad song about why illegal immigrants come to the USA.

1. Ray Stevens - Come to the USA - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE]Ray Stevens - Come to the USA - YouTube[/ame]

Ray's song about the illegal ... Ray's song about the illegal immigration debate! ... 6:11 Ray Stevens -

2. Ray Stevens Song Bemoans Illegal Immigration ...
conservativevideos.com/.../03/ray-stevens-song...immigration

I LOVE THIS SONG played Monday on KNTH 1070AM, on weekly talkshow hosted/produced by two guys I know who invite your comments and calls. New guests are always welcome to chime in on current issues! The show streams online so it can be hard nationally either weeknights 8-10 PM or Saturday-Sunday from 12-2 CST.

3. Here is my progressive spoof "Unconstitutional" that mentions
this and a number of other issues of political disagreement:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/legalization.html

Though I'm prochoice liberal Democrat, I'm too Constitutionalist to go along with the party politics that puts personal divisive agenda before core principles that are unifying. I believe in separating/respecting political beliefs equally as you would religious beliefs, and not try to force or impose, by political bullying much less govt/law, the funding of one system by followers of another which I believe is "unconstitutional" by no taxation without representation, and equal protection/inclusion.

To me, the liberal humorists and music satires are not funny but come across shallow making fun of things on the surface while missing the core issues below; to me true satire and humor CUTS deep into the places where people are hiding the solutions in the back of their mental closets and teases at those to come out; not just picking at the problems on the surface; anyone can poke at Rush for being heavy or Romney for being rich which is shallow and has no real content. So I need a lot more content than that.

What do you think of these spoofs?

Do you have other links/videos to refer?

I'm not against liberal/progressive humor, but I find it annoying when it falls short.

Whenever I start poking at people for their oppressive/exclusive/bullying, I end up making fun of ALL sides for doing that equally -- including myself -- so it IS inclusive and showing the bigger picture of what is going on, and the truly universal inclusive viewpoint from which all the hypocrisy can be equally exposed.

Last edited:
Exprience USA Immigration

Good psychology is very important for the interview
Thought comfortably and clearly identify your audience will contact the USCIS staff, responsible for US citizenship interview, ask yourself the questions related to finance, housing, future plans ... And the common problems in psychology you were:
- Afraid so before in interviews - psychological overstretched.
- Say no clear, mumble or stumbling.
- Talkative that even themselves do not know they're also expressing something.
- Saying too little information to open-ended questions do not express the essential.

Besides, it is equally important that your appearance. Indecent groomed: Apparel polite to make a good impression, first impression is very important, especially when you have very little time to talk to officials interviewed for your US citizenship test - who usually only have a few minutes to conduct your interview process and make a decision.

In short, the citizenship, the interview is successful or not depends on many factors, in addition to preparing full papers, psychological interviews before also affects a significant part in the citizenship , records satisfactory but since lost his temper, lack of confidence or embarrassing interview many applicants were inadvertently create doubt where the interviewer for naturalization purposes, the main things for the right time this easily leads to defeat for the interview.

Read more at here

Forum List

Back