Read this Trump and tell us how much you love Putin...

but as trump said....there is no proof putin killed those reporters......

and this is the man you want to lead the great nation.....lol....

I thought Dems wanted good relations with Russia. Remember BO saying I will have more flexibility after getting reelected... And Mrs BJ with her stupid reset button...and BO telling all the cold war is over.

What changed?

I thought Dems wanted good relations with Russia. Remember BO saying I will have more flexibility after getting reelected... And Mrs BJ with her stupid reset button...and BO telling all the cold war is over.

What changed?

Nothing changed, you really shouldn't believe everything politicians tell you

:alcoholic:

What changed?

Nothing changed, you really shouldn't believe everything politicians tell you

:alcoholic:
You really should understand a rhetorical statement.

Evidence in Russia is what Putin wants released. I wish the GOP would stop humping his leg.

I thought Dems wanted good relations with Russia. Remember BO saying I will have more flexibility after getting reelected... And Mrs BJ with her stupid reset button...and BO telling all the cold war is over. What changed?
Ukraine, Syria, ...you should really keep up with the news.

I thought Dems wanted good relations with Russia. Remember BO saying I will have more flexibility after getting reelected... And Mrs BJ with her stupid reset button...and BO telling all the cold war is over. What changed?
Ukraine, Syria, ...you should really keep up with the news.
Let's see...big ears instigates a coup in Ukraine and supports Isis to dump Assad, but you blame Russia.

Typical uninformed American.

And then there's all those dead in Crimea and the Ukraine for which Putin is responsible.

Then there's the invasion of Georgia.

Just keep on fellating Putin, useful idiots! nom nom nom...

Forum List

Back