Real election surprise:Uprising of the American people

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Patrick Caddell: The real election surprise? The uprising of the American people

Yep. As someone on fox just said. Clinton will have NO MANDATE. More than half the country wants her in prison,doesn't trust her and is scared of what she is going to do. Its just going to take one TINY spark to set off a wildfire she won't be able to stop and if she calls out her gestapo thugs to murder dissenters and patriots it will just piss off more of the people.

In less than a day we will know how far this revolt has come. But, make no mistake, whatever the outcome, this revolt is not ending, it is merely beginning.

Got that right. I am so glad to be alive now. It happened in the ME and its our turn.

Buddy boy, you are over the line for sedition. You ass needs to spend some time in the iron bar hotel, and be barred from ever owning or having in your possession any kind of firearm for the rest of your miserable life.

The guy who is "too disabled to work" is healthy enough to climb on rooftops and shoot people? Nice signature "patriot".

Patrick Caddell: The real election surprise? The uprising of the American people

Yep. As someone on fox just said. Clinton will have NO MANDATE. More than half the country wants her in prison,doesn't trust her and is scared of what she is going to do. Its just going to take one TINY spark to set off a wildfire she won't be able to stop and if she calls out her gestapo thugs to murder dissenters and patriots it will just piss off more of the people.

Dear Odium
Clinton needs to be held to Constitutional limits on govt the same as Obama, Bush, or Trump if he proposes solutions to the public.

As long as we work toward Constitutional corrections and solutions,
the same people, the American people, will still need to do all the work it takes,
regardless which people hold office.

We need to quit this topdown business of expecting leaders to tell everyone else what to do,
and get all people organized, from local solutions all the way to the top national levels,
to tell govt what WE are going to do.

As long as we work from the topdown, we will keep getting stuck in this same loop.

I say we organize business cooperatives and networks, which even Sanders was proposing that workers organize their own management of companies,
and start hiring and lending to each other, and deducting all investments (or donations)
off taxes. We start investing in building solutions locally we can control,
and quit giving money to govt to control for us.

Pay for mentors to help train communities how to manage their own schools, nonprofits and businesses. The more you manage on your own, the less you depend on govt to solve
your problems. That's the shift I'd like to see. If people are fed up with Clinton, Trump
and lies in the media, maybe the transition will finally happen, like kids deciding to
leave home and get a job and apt of their own. Instead of fighting with mom and dad
over the rules of the house!

Constitution is part of the problem. In less than 300 years its allowed a corrupt criminal to probably become president.

Constitution is part of the problem. In less than 300 years its allowed a corrupt criminal to probably become president.

Dear Odium notice that Corporations and Parties are not limited by the Constitution.
Govt cannot do the things that Corporations and Parties can do.
they are all "collective entities" that yield more power influence and resources than individuals.

So why only hold Govt to respect the Bill of Rights, due process and equal protections of individuals?
What if States that license these large corporate entities were legally and financially responsible
for violations caused by collective abuse of power?
What if we held them to respect the same LIMITS that we use to check Govt.
And if too many abuses or complaints occur that aren't redressed, the state yanks the license.

Isn't that the problem with Govt run wild?
There is no check on corporate media and parties?
Why not?

Buddy boy, you are over the line for sedition. You ass needs to spend some time in the iron bar hotel, and be barred from ever owning or having in your possession any kind of firearm for the rest of your miserable life.
The line of sedition was crossed a long time ago when the Obama Administration began using BLM to create riots in the streets that led to vandalism, fires and people dying including police officers. I remember a march down the streets of NY calling for the murder of police officers quite some time ago. That is sedition. As for the OP, he is quoting Pat Cadell and an interview on Fox which apparently about the American people being fed up. That is not exactly news.

The Constitution is fine. It's people not abiding by the Constitution that has created problems. What we are seeing is the end of the Republic and the beginnings of a dictatorship. Or perhaps it has been a dictatorship for some time and it just wasn't noticed until now. I'm not sure.

Just in. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are for Donald Trump. Real Patriots.
Yep I saw that. I hate Brady but eh whatever we got something in common I suppose in loving Trump.

They wrote something classy and manly:

"Trump continued: “And I said, ‘So Tom. You voted for me, you support me, am I allowed to say it tonight at this massive crowd in New Hampshire?’ He said, ‘If you want to say it, you can say it.’ OK? Tom, that’s what a champ is all about.”"

“Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s elections results will give the opportunity to Make America Great Again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow, Bill Belichick.”

Not like the liberal Hollyweird scumbags at all.

Dear Odium
Clinton needs to be held to Constitutional limits on govt the same as Obama, Bush, or Trump if he proposes solutions to the public.

As long as we work toward Constitutional corrections and solutions,
the same people, the American people, will still need to do all the work it takes,
regardless which people hold office.

We need to quit this topdown business of expecting leaders to tell everyone else what to do,
and get all people organized, from local solutions all the way to the top national levels,
to tell govt what WE are going to do.

As long as we work from the topdown, we will keep getting stuck in this same loop.

I say we organize business cooperatives and networks, which even Sanders was proposing that workers organize their own management of companies,
and start hiring and lending to each other, and deducting all investments (or donations)
off taxes. We start investing in building solutions locally we can control,
and quit giving money to govt to control for us.

Pay for mentors to help train communities how to manage their own schools, nonprofits and businesses. The more you manage on your own, the less you depend on govt to solve
your problems. That's the shift I'd like to see. If people are fed up with Clinton, Trump
and lies in the media, maybe the transition will finally happen, like kids deciding to
leave home and get a job and apt of their own. Instead of fighting with mom and dad
over the rules of the house!

When the government uses agencies such as the IRS to silence average Americans what choice is left?

You know all those weird funny vids of Hillary on youtube? I thought they were satire or just made up fun, but this doctor's explanation of Hillary could be right. She has Parkinson's disease. The part at the end seems scary. I thought that part was made up.

Forum List

Back