Real Obama Approval Rating Soaring! Blow-Out Consumer Confidence Reading!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So the real impact of the Obama administration is now being felt. Consumer Confidence is soaring, blamed on the Obama economy! More jobs, cheap gas, controlled national policy, with no federal shut-downs likely with a new Democratic Senate(?)!

Consumer confidence hits 94.5 in October versus 87 estimate

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even Snow returning to High Sierra over weekend!)

Continued growth of the economy in the fall, the decline of the Ebola scare, and the roll back of ISIS ISIL does not help the GOP election cause.

Unfounded optimism. It is as unrealistic as Bush's 95% approval rating after 9/11 that lasted for like a year.

Yet the thread is about Obama's indirect approval rating (allegedly). The GOP will do well next week. Hate to break it to you, but that die was cast about 3 weeks back. Acorn isn't going to be turning out enough nuts this time around.

My Gawd, at least wait till next Wednesday before you start melting down!

It can't possibly be because everyone knows the democrooks are going to get creamed.

Continued growth of the economy in the fall, the decline of the Ebola scare, and the roll back of ISIS ISIL does not help the GOP election cause.

Continued growth of the economy in the fall, the decline of the Ebola scare, and the roll back of ISIS ISIL does not help the GOP election cause, Jack said gleefully while clutching his new "I'm Ready for Hillary" Banner

So the real impact of the Obama administration is now being felt. Consumer Confidence is soaring, blamed on the Obama economy! More jobs, cheap gas, controlled national policy, with no federal shut-downs likely with a new Democratic Senate(?)!

Yeah, right. the people see the GOP taking over the senate and are feeling very good about the future.

It can't possibly be because everyone knows the democrooks are going to get creamed.

I'll say this one more time, for the cheap seats. I challenge ANYONE on this forum to the following bet: If the republicans do NOT take the Senate and hold the House - I will leave this board, never to return. Conversely, if the Democrats lose the Senate - YOU leave. And you leave forever.

And yet STILL - not one liberal asshole has taken the bet. NOT ONE.

So go ahead and talk shit. I have put my money where my mouth is.

Well? One of you "talkers" want a shot at the title?

I'll say this one more time, for the cheap seats. I challenge ANYONE on this forum to the following bet: If the republicans do NOT take the Senate and hold the House - I will leave this board, never to return. Conversely, if the Democrats lose the Senate - YOU leave. And you leave forever.

Why do you need a bet? Just leave if they don't. Just about every human who is paying attention knows that the odds are in the GOP's favor when it comes to taking the Senate. You won't get an takers without odds.

Why do you need a bet? Just leave if they don't. Just about every human who is paying attention knows that the odds are in the GOP's favor when it comes to taking the Senate. You won't get an takers without odds.

That's what I would expect from someone like you. And you and yours have the AUDACITY to call Bibi "chickenshit".

That's what I would expect from someone like you. And you and yours have the AUDACITY to call Bibi "chickenshit".

What the fuck are you talking about?

Guess you are too busy making your fake millions to glance at the news feeds, huh? Educate yourself son.

Randall, get being an asshat. Of course, the Pubs are going to take the Senate, with 51 to 53 seats.

Guess you are too busy making your fake millions to glance at the news feeds, huh? Educate yourself son.

That's funny. How did you know that I've made millions in my life?

Now.....how about some more weird comments? I like quizzes.

And the Dems will still lose the Senate.

The Better Bet is for the Democrats to Prosper at the Governor Mansions, keep the Senate, and do poorly in local districts where Tea Party and Conservative districts have all been pre-arranged.

In the Likely Republican Senate races, pollsters are counting on Alaska, more recently Blue, Colorado, more recently Hispanic and with a mail-in ballot option. The mail-in vote tends to draw in the formerly "unlikely" voters. Then there is Georgia, an Independent riding that wave in Kansas, with an unpopular governor on the ballot. There is a possible Independent Senator from South Dakota. In Louisiana, there are undecided voters, generally a voting bloc for the incumbent. The business community is likely now more impressed with the Consumer Confidence Reading--as in all the federal mega-bucks. The HuffingtonPost.Com shows the line-up, and so also how fragile it is for the Republicans. Iowa would be said too close to call, with the economy less a drag, as an issue. The Democrat benefits from the increase of Consumer Confidence, no longer an ineptitude of the Democrat in the White House. McConnell is being slammed a Senate Profiteer.

HUFFPOLLSTER How The Senate Polls Could Be Wrong

The GOP was doing well in September, but that halted in October: It is shown in the link. Look what else happened in October, and the Democratic Senate, with more governorships, looks more likely the bet for the outcome.

The October crisis containments are like to increase the Obama approval ratings, with Hispanics less disapproving of the immigration policy drift, and the Liberals less disapproving of the lack of a Single-Payer National Health Plan.

(Lands of Many Nations betting on keeping California betting, at status quo, even! California Governor made a campaign stop, maybe yesterday, even Move now to keep Lands of Many Nations, in cash crop on Lands of Many Nations!)

If the Country is Headed In The Wrong Direction, then the pollsters are like sampling ascetics, who live in caves: And maybe died at the time of Christ, or maybe Mohammed(?). It could also have been Adam Smith. Everyone else seems to be ready, and able. After all, we do have Cannabis, now.

(Taking Many Scalps, No longer main direction, on Lands of Many Nations!)

Forum List

Back