Reason #2 " two state solution" is doa !

Strange Jillian.

How could Jews 'come from Judea and Samaria, when they only stumbled across the places after walking the Red Sea route?

Could it be that your own knowledge of history and myth is flawed and incomplete?

In anycase Abraham is rumoured to have come from Mesopotamia.
But all this is a bit of nonsense anyway.

As before, all these pasty white modern Israelis came from Central Europe and The Russias. Pretty much all from converted tribes, who had no connection with the Middle East whatsoever.

The Jews returned from Egypt to Judea and Samara from whence they came.

The Jews were not banished, many remained until the modern day.

Arabs can act like civilized people or move along.

Well, before the land was every called Judea and Israel it was called Canaan.

And Canaan was Canaan before ever a 4x2 ever visited it.
Then Canaan was conquered by Jewish tribes. Well, then, they came from elsewhere.

I agree it is an interesting recession, but is only of interest, in the context of this discussion to serious god botherers.

Strange Jillian.

How could Jews 'come from Judea and Samaria, when they only stumbled across the places after walking the Red Sea route?

Could it be that your own knowledge of history and myth is flawed and incomplete?

As before, all these pasty white modern Israelis came from Central Europe and The Russias. Pretty much all from converted tribes, who had no connection with the Middle East whatsoever.

Abraham and his decedents existed and bought land well before Egypt

Strange Jillian.

Abraham and his decedents existed and bought land well before Egypt

If you believe in fairy tales.

The reason is simple. Israel will never give up it's illegal occupation of East Jerusalem.

The reason is simple. Israel will never give up it's illegal occupation of East Jerusalem.

Under INTERNATIONAL LAW the occupation of Jerusalem and the destruction of Jewish artefacts by the ISLAMONAZIS is also illegal. As is their theft of Jewish property and homes

Jew haters are dumbasses

Generalized hatred of any large group is indeed idiotic.

I myself don't hate Jews. I don't hate Israelis. I disagree with and dislike some Israeli politicians and their policies.

I don't hate Arabs, and anyone saying such a blanket statement is a jackass. I hate Arab terrorists.

I don't hate Muslims, I hate those that warp Islam into something so violent.

I don't hate Canadians......but I sure hope the Rangers kick their asses tonight lol.

Jew haters are dumbasses

Now that demonstrates the level of intelligence of the Israel Firsters. No wonder they are so easy to brainwash.

Tell me again oh genius how a bunch of Jordanians deserve the Jewish homeland ???? You cant because you cant ever see past your hate. You probably have a small dick and blame evil Jews for it.

From your post it becomes more obvious that you are brainwashed. It is the European settlers that invaded Palestine not Jordanians.

Now that demonstrates the level of intelligence of the Israel Firsters. No wonder they are so easy to brainwash.

Tell me again oh genius how a bunch of Jordanians deserve the Jewish homeland ???? You cant because you cant ever see past your hate. You probably have a small dick and blame evil Jews for it.

From your post it becomes more obvious that you are brainwashed. It is the European settlers that invaded Palestine not Jordanians.

Maybe one day your will see reality but I wont put money o n it....Bigots are to fucking stupid to see the truth.

However, let us not forget that it was the Muslims who left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the other countries in the Middle East. By the way, how come this old-time t traveler didn't see all these people you are claiming were there first? When I went to view the Icons of the 2nd to 4th century of the Holy Land lent by St. Catberine's Church in the Sinia, many of those also viewing made the comment that they didn't see any Arabs depictted on these Icons. Of course not, since they were back on the Saudi Peninsula at that time and didn't invade until much later. Meanwhile.................

A Tour and Census of Palestine Year 1695: No sign of Arabian names or Palestinians
Posted on April 27, 2014 by ADMIN20

A Tour and Census of Palestine Year 1695: No sign of Arabian names or Palestinians | Palestine-Israel Conflict

Why would they when it isnt illegal you ignorant Jew hating ass.

Sure it is, and if you have half a brain you already know it. And I don't hate Jews. I do really dislike Israeli politicians.

If it was then the UN would have taken steps to evict the IDF from the west bank. Don't see any massed troops on the borders or landing on the beaches like we did in Iraq.

Under INTERNATIONAL LAW the occupation of Jerusalem and the destruction of Jewish artefacts by the ISLAMONAZIS is also illegal. As is their theft of Jewish property and homes

Ahh, the old two wrongs make a right excuse again.

WRONG child I passed a comment that you are trying to deflect because it shows the Palestinians are there illegally.

Forum List

Back