Reasoned arguments to vote for Trump even if you hate him.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here are two hard right conservatives who can't stand Donald Trump...but understand that hilary is a nightmare for this country....

Articles: Trump vs. Clinton: Safer with 'The Devil We Don't Know'?

But let's drill down a little deeper.

Let's say Trump is in fact absolutely not at all different from Hillary – or, as some have posited, worse. Which candidate, as president, would prove more difficult to oppose in his nefarious (or simply stupid) policy initiatives?

Hillary Clinton? The preferred candidate of the media?

How successful will we be when every shred of opposition to a President Hillary will be mercilessly cast as "misogyny" and "the scurrilous politics of personal destruction," by the media and their allies in popular culture?

Those of us who have been paying attention realize that this woman is one of the most corrupt individuals ever to hold office, if not the most corrupt.

Yet, despite mountains of evidence sufficient to convict nearly anyone else a thousand times over, she not only enjoys life outside of prison, but is a favorite to win the presidency.

Clearly, the protective shield that has surrounded her will not magically disappear should she attain the Oval Office. If anything, it will become virtually impenetrable.

Read more: Articles: Trump vs. Clinton: Safer with 'The Devil We Don't Know'?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Kurt Schlichter - I Am Going To Vote For Trump Though It Makes Me Want To Projectile Vomit

But I have principles too, and a key one is not electing a man-hating progressive fascist who has the liberal infrastructure behind her that can make her goose-stepping dreams actually come true.

Trump is a one-off loner who Congress could contain.

Hillary Clinton has eager allies and potentially the Senate and, God forbid, the House behind her. She's just malignant and stupid enough to start people shooting, while all Trump could do is get us yelling. Slight advantage, Trump.

Forum List

Back