Reasons why I'm voting for Donald Chump ! lol

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Reasons why I'm voting for Donald Chump !

*As somebody with Asperger syndrome, I once filled out 10 job applications to mop floors, and was offered 15 jobs as the CEO.
lol

* So that 11 million people can be rounded up and put into internment camps and shoved out of the USA.
In some stupid attempt to continue a strong voting base for everything destructive to the Environment, Race Relations, Justice, Gender Relations and Civil Rights.

* Because long after I have dissolved into dust, I would like the living generation at that time to take Photographs of the Great Wall of America.
lol

*Because my mom is a man, and so are my two sisters.
lol

*Because Women's lives don't matter LOL !
(especially after I ran alone, into a line of 7 thugs, winning by attrition, to save an attempted rape victim).

Reasons why I'm voting for Donald Chump !

*As somebody with Asperger syndrome, I once filled out 10 job applications to mop floors, and was offered 15 jobs as the CEO.
lol

* So that 11 million people can be rounded up and put into internment camps and shoved out of the USA.
In some stupid attempt to continue a strong voting base for everything destructive to the Environment, Race Relations, Justice, Gender Relations and Civil Rights.

* Because long after I have dissolved into dust, I would like the living generation at that time to take Photographs of the Great Wall of America.
lol

*Because my mom is man, and so are my two sisters.
lol

*Because Women's lives don't matter LOL !
(especially after I ran alone, into a line of 7 thugs, winning by attrition, to save an attempted rape victim).

There is more truth than poetry to that one.

Hey, Blue Jay:

Have you ever read Mark Twain's Blue Jay Yarn? I doubt it. You should try it. It will be a whiff from a great Master about how to tell yarns.

Obviously, you need all the help you can get.

The only good reason to vote for Trump is if you hate America and want the Russians to nuke it one morning.

Forum List

Back