🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Recent Book Discusses the Failed Crooked Hillary Campaign

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks in the USA and around the world, we were at the brink looking down into the abyss with that POS Crooked Hillary and the disgusting, qu33r, low IQ democrats and their creepy, fake news MSM trying to rig the election. Side note, Maxine Waters for example should be arrested and researchers should find out what retarded idiots voted for her. Anyhow, it is so great that The Donald won the election and has accomplished so much so fast in reversing the damage the qu33r Obama has inflicted on the USA and the world.

I wish I cared about this.

I like reading books about interesting topics.

But in Hillary's case I just see a feminist college babe who hung onto hubby's coattails and was rewarded for it by the DNC.

Similar story as Caroline Kennedy only more in spades.

Not very interesting.

Especially for lipstick on a pig.

i can't wait to reread it takes a village, it's one of her hottest books. what would it take to stop black genocide in chicago villages, where she and obama called home ?

i think it's a reason the alinsky mob lost the whitehouse. do black lives matter ? or don't they really.

Last edited:
Folks in the USA and around the world, we were at the brink looking down into the abyss with that POS Crooked Hillary and the disgusting, qu33r, low IQ democrats and their creepy, fake news MSM trying to rig the election. Side note, Maxine Waters for example should be arrested and researchers should find out what retarded idiots voted for her. Anyhow, it is so great that The Donald won the election and has accomplished so much so fast in reversing the damage the qu33r Obama has inflicted on the USA and the world.

All Democrats should read the book, I found it as an independent conservative, highly enlightening. Hillary had no idea what was going on with the populace, and admitted it. She was out of touch. This wasn't a statement by her about the Trump popularity alone, but also Sanders. We also see the Democratic godfather; Bill Clinton, in a totally different light. He was constantly pissed, ranting, and raving.

There was so much infighting going on in that campaign staff, they almost came to blows several times, and that was long before they knew they were in trouble. It is really an interesting read, and the former Clinton campaign members are NOT denying the accuracy of the book, but rather trying to uncover the leakers who spilled the beans.

If I am not mistaken, these authors were imbedded with the Clinton campaign, and had to sign a non disclosure agreement until the campaign was over. It is obvious that the Clinton camp thought originally, that this would be a very different book trumpeting how they won the election. Instead, it is a book about their collective incompetence and arrogance, after losing. So much for "best laid" plans!

I suppose the point of the book "Shattered," should not be lost on all Americans------------> No matter what you thought of Clinton, her public persona of being highly capable, was a false narrative. She could NOT even control her own campaign staffers, nor the message the whole campaign was trying to put out. She would probably have won the Presidency were it not for Bernie. Because they had to adjust their campaign rhetoric left as Bernie was breathing down their necks, it basically gave Trump a foil to hit her over the head with in the general..........thus the statement from Mrs. Clinton on how she didn't understand where Americans were going, or the mood of the country. Democrats must remember this---------> Mrs. Clinton thought she had it in the bag, so instead of talking to all Americans, she insisted on attempting to cajole Bernie supporters onto the Clinton inevitability train.

Didn't work! And by the time they all figured out they were in trouble.............because they kept reading the phony polls so didn't know.................it was to late. Again, every Democrat should read this book. What you discover is--------> Trump didn't win, Hillary and her campaign, lost!

Forum List

Back