🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record border arrests prove Trump right on national emergency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Statistics released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Tuesday show President Trump was correct to declare a National Emergency over the crisis at America’s southern border.
The Alex Jones Show: Record Border Arrests Prove Trump Right On National Emergency

Yah know the asses of society won't believe this crap no matter what you put in front of them but once these brick ffor brain dumbasses begin to watch it live, or they continuously hear about murders and rapes like EUROPE oh trust us you stupid fks are going to wake up even when you can't admit it for ffear off being killed or imprisoned because your illegals entering asses are 95% muslim dumbasses.

Last edited:
Anybody else find this sudden peak suspiciously convenient?

It is odd, I’ll give you that. Are you suggesting that Trump somehow encouraged 10s of thousands of people in Central America to suddenly storm the US border? If so, maybe you can offer the method he employed to get these people to do this.

It is odd, I’ll give you that. Are you suggesting that Trump somehow encouraged 10s of thousands of people in Central America to suddenly storm the US border? If so, maybe you can offer the method he employed to get these people to do this.
Easy, just have his buddy Manuel Lopez tell them they can't stay in the shelters he set up.

You doubt the word of Border Patrol agents who working the border, are seeing this happening in real time?

Oh, that's right: ICE should be disbanded, right?

Trump is in no way "encouraging" them to rush the border. They are doing that because they know the Democrat Party will protect them and allow them free entry into this county.

President Trump is doing everything he can to protect this country but the left and the Democrat Party are doing everything thing they can to fight him.

Trump is in no way "encouraging" them to rush the border. They are doing that because they know the Democrat Party will protect them and allow them free entry into this county.

President Trump is doing everything he can to protect this country but the left and the Democrat Party are doing everything thing they can to fight him.
remember-jonestown-small-jpg.jpg
remember-jonestown-small-jpg.jpg

STEP 1.
upload_2019-3-6_17-45-54.png

then I checked this out the link where the two arrows are pointing which then took me to here.

upload_2019-3-6_17-42-52.png

over on infowars there's a video when some listen they understand why the title and shit like that.

I support Trump why would I blame him.

No. Trump's border security could have just stepped up their activity. Under orders, politically motivated.

To accept Alex Jones account without critical thinking is a fool's errand.

Ewwwww this is cool I just saw this too

upload_2019-3-6_18-21-29.png

1f92c.png
Last night I posted a video in El Paso from Anthony that showed a caravan of buses coming down the mountain into El Paso & dropping illegals next to the border for walk across.... That’s not the only place it’s happening....
1f447.png
nightvision camera.. this is Arizona Watch/weep

Cindyseestruth on Twitter

Easy, just have his buddy Manuel Lopez tell them they can't stay in the shelters he set up.

You’re missing the point (no surprise). Either the situation at the border is an emergency or it’s not. The fact that hundreds of thousands of people are rushing towards our border would suggest it’s an emergency. Now explain to me how Trump convinced all these people to travel hundreds of miles with very little assistance to get to our border.

You’re missing the point (no surprise). Either the situation at the border is an emergency or it’s not. The fact that hundreds of thousands of people are rushing towards our border would suggest it’s an emergency. Now explain to me how Trump convinced all these people to travel hundreds of miles with very little assistance to get to our border.
It's not, not in the way you tRumpkins want it to be, and I already explained that.

400k get caught annually crossing illegally and the experts say they only catch 1/3. It is a DIRE emergency. of the 800k who get through if only 1% are dangerous/deadly people that is 8k bad people entering our country. No thanks.

Forum List

Back