🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will sign border bill Mcconnell declare national emergency

WOW.. DOPer right as always.

View attachment 245941
I see zero in Americaland by Obama a better POTUS to the failed great Douche.
Elected by Putin.
Keep trying to meet your MAGA racist needs. Lies are not helping DOPer Mod.
I tried finding a source which you would believe and came up with this.
Here are the 28 active national emergencies - CNNPolitics
Please list Obama inside USA National Emergency?
Backup your claims. Were you fully wrong?
DOPer seem to do that following Faux ALT-Facts Spews to be exposed as say gullible to start.
So, what you're saying is that you have to move the goalposts to try and win an discussion? :auiqs.jpg:
Who cares if it's on our land or elsewhere? A National Emergency is just that....National Emergency.

By the way, where's the ghetto in your post? You're a wannabe thug, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Never did. The issue is an inside the USA National Emergency to do somthang here.
Ask Sen. McTurtle for help here.
No it hasn't, you made it that, because past presidents have issued National Emergencies.
You got your panties all in a wad because it's Trump doing it and your masters tell you
that TRUMP-BAD. Times have changed because past presidents didn't do their due diligence
in securing the border....even when they voted for building a wall.
It's all a political game and you're a pawn.
It's not about morality or the money.....it's about Trump.

DOPer weak. Can we get better?
List Obama NE's.DOPer moron.
That were inside the USA. To do somethang to Americans.

Can't the MAGA Dopers capture these new ones coming in.
And take the 12 million PLUS here in America and Gas them in
final MAGA Whitey only DOPer solution?

What a racist remark you made.....going back to the good ol' days, skippy?

As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a
great Orange Douche MAGA DOPer Final Solution of their own to weed out non-whites
in purifying America of less human type peoples.

CIC great Douche & Bone Spur the BOOB. -Big Orange Orangutan Buffoon. Does so order, to HIDE!

Are you the poster who was bragging that he is an illegal immigrant who contributes nothing at all to our country, or am I thinking of somebody else?

the great Douche? Nope, ITS sadly a legal whitey.. Is it a buddy?

DANG? DOPer leaders said what?

View attachment 245940
Obama used a national state of emergency 12 or 13 times.
So far Trump has 0.
Don't let your Victoria Secrets get in a wad.
WOW.. DOPer right as always.

View attachment 245941
I see zero in Americaland by Obama a better POTUS to the failed great Douche.
Elected by Putin.
Keep trying to meet your MAGA racist needs. Lies are not helping DOPer Mod.
Sorry I have no pictures for you to look at. You will be required to read, or get your baby's momma to read it to you.

Executive Order 13581--Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations
EXECUTIVE ORDER

BLOCKING PROPERTY OF TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the activities of significant transnational criminal organizations, such as those listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are becoming increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous persons. I therefore determine that significant transnational criminal organizations constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
Executive Order 13581--Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations

Kinda sounds familiar....don't it.

Not 1 section of that directly contradicts the Constitution. Congress has the power of the purse and Trump's use of a national emergency to build a wall would create a Constitutional crisis by ignoring the Constitution.

As I read and see what DOPers want. I only see they can meet their needs by doing a
great Orange Douche MAGA DOPer Final Solution of their own to weed out non-whites

CIC great Douche & Bone Spur the BOOB. -Big Orange Orangutan Buffoon. Does so order, to HIDE!
Are you the poster who was bragging that he is an illegal immigrant who contributes nothing at all to our country, or am I thinking of somebody else?

I will take that as a "yes".

I will take that as a "yes".
So prove I am. Link my posts.

That would essentially be Trump punting on the wall. His get out of jail free card. Even a Trump sycophant Congressman on Hannity's show admitted the courts will stop it. He apparently is relying on the Supreme Court. However the Supreme Court is unlikely to intervene because of John Roberts. He recognizes this is a political fight like DACA. Roberts was likely the reason that the Supreme Court passed on a DACA case this term. He clearly is hoping this goes away and likely is hoping this suffers the same fate.

That would essentially be Trump punting on the wall. His get out of jail free card. Even a Trump sycophant Congressman on Hannity's show admitted the courts will stop it. He apparently is relying on the Supreme Court. However the Supreme Court is unlikely to intervene because of John Roberts. He recognizes this is a political fight like DACA. Roberts was likely the reason that the Supreme Court passed on a DACA case this term. He clearly is hoping this goes away and likely is hoping this suffers the same fate.
So all that means in one word.

CAVED!

I tried finding a source which you would believe and came up with this.
Here are the 28 active national emergencies - CNNPolitics
DOPer seem to do that following Faux ALT-Facts Spews to be exposed as say gullible to start.
So, what you're saying is that you have to move the goalposts to try and win an discussion? :auiqs.jpg:
Who cares if it's on our land or elsewhere? A National Emergency is just that....National Emergency.

By the way, where's the ghetto in your post? You're a wannabe thug, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
Never did. The issue is an inside the USA National Emergency to do somthang here.
No it hasn't, you made it that, because past presidents have issued National Emergencies.
You got your panties all in a wad because it's Trump doing it and your masters tell you
that TRUMP-BAD. Times have changed because past presidents didn't do their due diligence

Back to your ghetto speak? What a phony.
You guys are all butthurt because Trump is going to get what he wanted with the wall.
You are his bitches, now assume the position of respect.

upload_2019-2-14_22-43-37.png

upload_2019-2-14_22-45-16.png

By reversing Obama era policies, Biden said Tuesday, the Trump administration is “missing an enormous opportunity, an enormous opportunity to change the life for middle class people.”
Joe Biden is trolling Donald Trump again

The lie it was and is Obama who was taking out the middle class and it's not hard to find articles proving it all.
grow a brain.

btw. Please cum back with a real report that a continuous wall with no breaks was completed fully.
No one ever said that was to be done, so put down your bong and wipe your face off. You look silly
Isnt it funny how little attention libs pay to the news? It's like the read it, but their interpretation ends up being whatever they want it to be, regardless of what the person actually said.

roflmao

agreed

disgusting racism all the same

I wonder if the great Douche will declare a National Emergency(NE) that Ban's all
abortions to protect the unborn?

And one for:
Closing EPA.
Close the Border to all blacks, Mexican coming in.
Remove all Mexicans now. as well as other colors.
Arrest the House Speaker.

Come on ALL, list your NE you want!
For me. Ban all semi- auto guns in public hands.
We don't let Gun Nutters have most military arms.
So no Auto- fire guns. Issue that NE.
OMG these folks are retarded. They have no idea that a Democrat president can declare guns a national emergency based on this retarded move. THEY ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID.
can't it would be a violation of our right to bear arms.

Congress' power of the purse is defined in the Constitution. If that can be declared null and void so can the 2nd Amendment. What goes around comes around.
. You can't declare a national emergency overriding a Constitutional Amendment.

I wonder if the great Douche will declare a National Emergency(NE) that Ban's all
abortions to protect the unborn?

And one for:
Closing EPA.
Close the Border to all blacks, Mexican coming in.
Remove all Mexicans now. as well as other colors.
Arrest the House Speaker.

Come on ALL, list your NE you want!
For me. Ban all semi- auto guns in public hands.
We don't let Gun Nutters have most military arms.
So no Auto- fire guns. Issue that NE.
OMG these folks are retarded. They have no idea that a Democrat president can declare guns a national emergency based on this retarded move. THEY ARE SO FUCKIN STUPID.
can't it would be a violation of our right to bear arms.

Congress' power of the purse is defined in the Constitution. If that can be declared null and void so can the 2nd Amendment. What goes around comes around.
. You can't declare a national emergency overriding a Constitutional Amendment.
This whole thread is useless as teats on a Bo hog, because, for Congress to use that money is unconstitutional. Republican Trump toads continue to be retarded about how this money can be used. It isn't a true emergency.

Remember the days when Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall, Tariffs would pay for it, Nafta would pay for it, or Congress would pay for it? Yea, so do I. But anyone with a functioning brain new that wasn't going to happen. Trump lied.

Trump is a total disaster as a deal maker. He does not understand or has even read the Constitution. He's a willfully uneducated idiot; Trump to declare a national emergency over the wall

After signing this bill, even Ann Coulter said the wall would not be built. Trumps such a friggin idiot. He boxed himself in with his own ignorance, and his Sheep don't know the difference either. They're all dumb asses. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Back to your ghetto speak? What a phony.
You guys are all butthurt because Trump is going to get what he wanted with the wall.
You are his bitches, now assume the position of respect.
Trump is not going to get what he wanted. Trump to declare a national emergency over the wall

Immigration IS a national emergency. It has been for decades. How many lives were lost to illegals, drugs and gangs the last twenty years.

Immigration is GOOD, illegal immigration is dangerous and BAD.
I want us to shut down all immigration for 75 years like we did until 1964.
If we could put effective controls on it, we could still welcome immigrants. Those that can assimmilate into our country and be an asset, not just an ass.

Forum List

Back