Records: Top IRS visited Obama WH more than ANY other cabinet official.

Did IRS chief really visit White House 157 times? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Of Shulman's meetings recorded in the visitor logs, 40 listed his "visitee" as Nancy Ann DeParle, who acted as the director of the White House Office of Health Reform until 2011, when she moved into the role of deputy chief of staff for policy. Fifty-four visit records list Sarah Fenn as Shulman's "visitee." Fenn is listed as a staff assistant in 2010 White House salary records. In 2011 she's described as "assistant counsel of ethics."

Five visits listed Obama as the "visitee."

The president's health care law created a massive new workload for the IRS, which is charged with issuing and enforcing rules related to Obamacare. The agency's tasks include collecting information for employers and insurers; figuring out who qualified for subsidies or Medicaid, determining who must pay a penalty for not obtaining insurance, and penalizing employers that don't provide affordable coverage to their employees.

Yup, sure looks like another rightwing "scandal" here

Shulman testified he was there only once with Obama. Nor does the other stuff preclude Obama being at the meeting.
Looks like another failed cover for Nutsucker.

True. Maybe Shulman was asking teh WH chef for recipes. Perhaps he was admiring the decor. Maybe Michelle allowed him to try on her underwear. There are all sorts of possibilities if you're a low information mouth breather, like you.

Or maybe in a tough economic climate, they were discussing revenue

Consider the possibilities

According to Ed, they only met once in the 157 visits, what did he do for the other 156?

see post 118

Next scandal?

Do you mean to imply that Obama was boinking Shulman?

Both CBS & McClatchy report the IRS targeting of conservatives may be much more than just delaying groups' tax-exempt status. Existing groups are complaining about random audits.

The Xs mark how many times Former IRS Commissioner... Mark Everson visited the Bush WH (2003-2007):
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman visited the Obama WH:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX

So we now know the IRS prevented the formation of HUNDREDS of Conservative/Tea Party groups, and hassled many other groups, prior to last year’s election. Used to think those saying the election was fixed were a bit wacko. That even Chicago O would never be that crooked. But with this added to more & more Dems being prosecuted for voter fraud, I don’t think they’re so wacko anymore.

Both CBS & McClatchy report the IRS targeting of conservatives may be much more than just delaying groups' tax-exempt status. Existing groups are complaining about random audits.

The Xs mark how many times Former IRS Commissioner... Mark Everson visited the Bush WH (2003-2007):
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX

So we now know the IRS prevented the formation of HUNDREDS of Conservative/Tea Party groups, and hassled many other groups, prior to last year’s election. Used to think those saying the election was fixed were a bit wacko. That even Chicago O would never be that crooked. But with this added to more & more Dems being prosecuted for voter fraud, I don’t think they’re so wacko anymore.

Sorry, but your cause and effect fails me
You forgot to show where any of those visits involved auditing TeaTards

157 visits to decide to send TeaTards a questionnaire?

Even a Arch conservative wouldn't buy that one

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX

You know what was said in every one of those meetings? Do tell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX

Believe they discussed a new 1040 EZ form

What do you think was discussed?

157 visits and that's the best scenario you got

I can see why the rightwing is so outraged

Tell me what he was doing with 157 visits? It isn't like Obama is his direct boss. He reports to the Treasury Secretary. Or the under secretary. Or something. So why does the president of the united states need 157 meetings with him? What were they discussing?
Yet another SUCKER manipulated by the power of suggestion. Nowhere in the article does it say that Obama met Shulman 157 times, yet you leaped to that conclusion exactly as you were manipulated to do!!! How does it feel to be such a easily manipulated SUCKER????

There was only one meeting with Obama, and it was not a private meeting. The people that manipulated you also knew this. The question is, will you continue to trust sources who deliberately mislead you or will you start checking things for yourself????

Visitor Access Records | The White House
You will NOT slither your way out of this....It's NOT going away.

Believe they discussed a new 1040 EZ form

What do you think was discussed?

How they would intimidate conservative groups and their donors to neutralize them from being a force in the upcoming election.
Certainly more believable than what you propose, Nutsucker.

Forum List

Back