Regarding Joe Biden Should Win South Carolina.Haven't Democrats Seen Him On You-Tube?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This at least is a mystery for me. We have all seen those videos of Joe Biden. Either his wandering fingers problem, sniffing hair, and misc Black insults. {Gaffe Compilations}.
Now, wouldn't we all think that even your average Democrat would have second thoughts about voting for him,,never mind a President Joe Biden?
:dunno: :eusa_think: :flirtysmile4:

84759726_10218509008987849_8273730080237158400_n.jpg

This at least is a mystery for me. We have all seen those videos of Joe Biden. Either his wandering fingers problem, sniffing hair, and misc Black insults. {Gaffe Compilations}.
Now, wouldn't we all think that even your average Democrat would have second thoughts about voting for him,,never mind a President Joe Biden?
:dunno: :eusa_think: :flirtysmile4:

They are down to 3 candidates who may push Trump a little---------->Biden, Klobuchar, Doomberg; but in their BRILLIANCE, they want Bernie!

I say...…….give the Left what they want, lol!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

When you say "win South Carolina" you mean getting the majority of the diminishing democrat party votes. It's not really "winning S.C."

The Vegas oddsmakers have it between, Biden, Bloomberg and Sanders.
OK, I like Trump's chances against any of them.

When you say "win South Carolina" you mean getting the majority of the diminishing democrat party votes. It's not really "winning S.C."
I think I'm going to vote for Bernie. In South Carolina I can vote in the primary for a Democrat. How do you think we still have Lindsey Graham.

The Vegas oddsmakers have it between, Biden, Bloomberg and Sanders.
OK, I like Trump's chances against any of them.

Again, unless Sanders wins on the 1st ballot, he is a post toasty! Can Bernie get enough delegates to FORCE a win on the 1st ballot at the DNC convention?

Come on Bernie Bro's, tell your Democratic Leftist competition what you think about it! Notice, it is not us GOPers trying to TANK your guy, it is your supposed friends-)

Forum List

Back