Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

Allied and Axis soldiers acted under orders, yes.

Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.
Don't be afraid to explain yourself. I still have no idea what you are talking about?
Of course you don't.
Don't you just love people like this?

Too smart to talk.

Personally, I take that as a blatant surrender.

Jake's out of control with his anti-Christian ranting, he needs to get a grip, I'm worried that he might have a seizure :eek-52:

Jake sweetheart, please get a grip, I'm worried that you might have a seizure, remember DEEP BREATHS.

Christianity was not abandoned, you silly goose. The term existed on official German records as an acceptable form of recognition of deity from 1936 to 1946. It did not replace Christianity. Christianity did not go away or was relegated to some dark official governmental dungeon.

You are as silly about this obsession as Sis is about the church of LGBT.

A true Christian has no trouble whatsoever in disagreeing with your silliness.

Only that Christians do it too not just ISIS.
The thread is about Isis. Any possibility of you commenting on Isis dissolving people in nitric acid? Any possibility at all?

Jake being a Leftist has no intention of making a point On Topic in this thread, the Politburo HQ informs them: When Islam is mentioned, remember deflect attention.
Nuance and context are admirable, poppet. ISIS is bad, Nazism is bad. Yes?

I am a Christian, an American, and a patriot of humanity.
The op is about Isis. Why can't you make a single comment without deflecting?
The thread title is about the religion of peace, not isis.

Of course nuance and context re this issue does not make sense to you, because you are on your on jihad.
Don't be afraid to explain yourself. I still have no idea what you are talking about?
Of course you don't.

Too smart to talk.

Jake's out of control with his anti-Christian ranting, he needs to get a grip, I'm worried that he might have a seizure :eek-52:

Jake sweetheart, please get a grip, I'm worried that you might have a seizure, remember DEEP BREATHS.
you are spazzing out all over the thread. Jake seems calm.

Of course you don't.

Too smart to talk.

Lucy and Tilly have difficulty emotionally when asked to put matters into context.

Of course you don't.

Too smart to talk.

Lucy and Tilly have difficulty emotionally when asked to put matters into context.
tip of the iceberg

Are you people REAL? 9/11 wasn't a joke, and the fine people that perpetrated that would just a soon string you up by your heels than tolerate liberal western free thinker snarky bullshit you people spout. But hell, you support them, GOODY GUMDROPS, aren't you people special?

Are you people REAL? 9/11 wasn't a joke, and the fine people that perpetrated that would just a soon string you up by your heels than tolerate liberal western free thinker snarky bullshit you people spout. But hell, you support them, GOODY GUMDROPS, aren't you people special?
Who and what are you talking about?

Fill in the blanks, Einstein .

No one supports, killers, anymore than we worry about your snarkiness, maryl.

Nice. Inane rants, and insults.

You have a point, right?

You have a point, right?
Yes, do you? Despite strawman erection, and attacking?

You have a point, right?
Let me remind you. I am not the topic, and neither are you. Stay on topic. Islam, remember?

You have a point, right?
Prepare yourself.

images

You have a point, right?
Let me remind you. I am not the topic, and neither are you. Stay on topic. Islam, remember?
cute. in this thread the atrocities committed by the isis butchers are used to blame all muslims, and to attack obama.

You have a point, right?
The topic is ISIS bad. The west has had them in the last 100 years, too. All killers and causes like that are bad

I don't have a problem ...ok, I DO have a problem with religion. Islam is at the top of the pyramid of kool-aid drinker conformist stupidity. It's sad, really, because these people WASTE their lives believing in the magic purple unicorn zombie king from the behind the veil of this mortal coil. for NOTHING. And they are willing to kill non believers in the process...Like the followers of Jim Jones. Grape flavored BULLSHIT still tastes the same.

I don't have a problem ...ok, I DO have a problem with religion. Islam is at the top of the pyramid of kool-aid drinker conformist stupidity. It's sad, really, because these people WASTE their lives believing in the magic purple unicorn zombie king from the behind the veil of this mortal coil. for NOTHING. And they are willing to kill non believers in the process...Like the followers of Jim Jones. Grape flavored BULLSHIT still tastes the same.
So have Christians, Mormons, Druids, Jews, you name it.

Forum List

Back