Religion of Peace now executing people by dissolving them in nitric acid

I don't have a problem ...ok, I DO have a problem with religion. Islam is at the top of the pyramid of kool-aid drinker conformist stupidity. It's sad, really, because these people WASTE their lives believing in the magic purple unicorn zombie king from the behind the veil of this mortal coil. for NOTHING. And they are willing to kill non believers in the process...Like the followers of Jim Jones. Grape flavored BULLSHIT still tastes the same.
So have Christians, Mormons, Druids, Jews, you name it.
So, lets end that. I so totally can relate to John Lennon right now. Imagine the sky over us is blue , no imaginary made up supernatural MAN is over watching.

I don't have a problem ...ok, I DO have a problem with religion. Islam is at the top of the pyramid of kool-aid drinker conformist stupidity. It's sad, really, because these people WASTE their lives believing in the magic purple unicorn zombie king from the behind the veil of this mortal coil. for NOTHING. And they are willing to kill non believers in the process...Like the followers of Jim Jones. Grape flavored BULLSHIT still tastes the same.
So, lets end that. I so totally can relate to John Lennon right now. Imagine the sky over us is blue , no imaginary made up supernatural MAN is over watching.
So you are atheist. Who cares? Atheists mass kill like crazy as well for the silliest of reasons.

So you are atheist. Who cares? Atheists mass kill like crazy as well for the silliest of reasons.
Islam IS still the topic. Right? Not seeing atheisms as threat here BTW, I am agnostic. Big difference.

John Lennon???? The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Even a loon like you can see what these muzzlers did is indefensible.

Forum List

Back