ISIS dissolves people in nitric acid

I wasn't joking earlier... I'm serious about sending a message to these idiots around the world. Turn those assholes into shadows on the ground and you won't see as many groups like them popping up like weeds anymore.

Or, how about, stop countries like the US going around the world pretending they're moral, when in fact they're just warring, and then you'll see groups like this disappear.

These fanatics make Vlad the Impaler look like a rookie.

Oh, I dunno. In 1462 Vlad lined all routes to his city with 10,000 impaled Muslim prisoners to dissuade the attacking forces of the Sultan Mehmet.

They weren't all dead yet. Worked fine. Might have been the smell.

Just a thought.

Oh, I dunno. In 1462 Vlad lined all routes to his city with 10,000 impaled Muslim prisoners to dissuade the attacking forces of the Sultan Mehmet.

Just a thought.
Seems that Vlad was a visionary. Could he see the future, do you think? Oh, wait...you don't, never mind.

Just a thought.
Seems that Vlad was a visionary. Could he see the future, do you think? Oh, wait...you don't, never mind.

No, Vlad was a realist, recognizing that his enemy respected only brute force.

I wasn't joking earlier... I'm serious about sending a message to these idiots around the world. Turn those assholes into shadows on the ground and you won't see as many groups like them popping up like weeds anymore.

Or, how about, stop countries like the US going around the world pretending they're moral, when in fact they're just warring, and then you'll see groups like this disappear.

No you won't. When dealing with religious fanatics there is only two options. Put them some place far away from rational people, or eliminate them. Period. End of story/

how ignorant can one person be of reality?

this just in; The sky is blue during the day

No you won't. When dealing with religious fanatics there is only two options. Put them some place far away from rational people, or eliminate them. Period. End of story/

The problem is, these people weren't religious fanatics 20 years ago.

So, if you keep pumping out religious fanatics, then you're never going to be rid of them, are you?

The problem is, these people weren't religious fanatics 20 years ago.

So, if you keep pumping out religious fanatics, then you're never going to be rid of them, are you?
WOW

that's the worst lie I have ever heard
!

I

Be careful, folks.

There are some influential morons out there who are THIS close to calling you a racist.

No guff. Did you see the interview with the Pope saying that ISIS was a lot like Jesus sending their disciples around the world? I almost stroked out.

ISIS will crucify children on a cross. Check.

ISIS will burn their captives in cages alive. Check.

ISIS will throw their captives in vats of nitric acid. Check.

ISIS conquers with the sword anywhere they can. Check.

Yep, sounds like Jesus to me.

Maybe that is why the Pope prefers preaching the gospel of Marx to that of Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back