🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember Jason (I have two years of investigations for Hillary) Chaffetz?

R

rdean

Jason Chaffetz Town Hall Filled With Over 1000 Angry Constituents

Poor Jason. Gave a packed town hall with people waiting outside screaming questions and booing at his "I don't know" answers.

Hilarious!

Earlier, got called to Trump's office.

Then he had to work with Rep. Elijah Cummings to bitch slap Kellyanne Conway after her highly unethical and illegal infomercial for Ivanka.

Then at the Town Hall, the people wanted a Tax Investigation. When he said it won't happen and said no, they booed lustily.

The video of hundreds of his constituents screaming "do your job" over and over again while he is standing on stage looking dumbfucked is truly laughable.

C4RRYUCVUAA6zYd.jpg

You'll never guess why they were chanting "do your job". He was asked the question why he won't do the same stringent investigation of Trump that he did on Clinton.....you gotta admit, that's is really fucking funny.

COME ON! THIS IS FUCKING UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the house was brought down when a little girl asked if he believed in science, because I do referring to Betsy DeVos. Oops.

Finally, he just couldn't take the heat anymore and ran off way early like this:

8.gif

Remember, this is blood Red UTAH!

I know all these right wingers want the same kind of interest and investigation of Trump they showed for Hillary. They don't want anyone to think they are fucking partisan assholes.

Poor Jason. Gave a packed town hall with people waiting outside screaming questions and booing at his "I don't know" answers.

Hilarious!

Then he had to work with Rep. Elijah Cummings to bitch slap Kellyanne Conway after her highly unethical and illegal infomercial for Ivanka.

Then at the Town Hall, the people wanted a Tax Investigation. When he said it won't happen and said no, they booed lustily.

The video of hundreds of his constituents screaming "do your job" over and over again while he is standing on stage looking dumbfucked is truly laughable.

C4RRYUCVUAA6zYd.jpg

You'll never guess why they were chanting "do your job". He was asked the question why he won't do the same stringent investigation of Trump that he did on Clinton.....you gotta admit, that's is really fucking funny.

Apparently the house was brought down when a little girl asked if he believed in science, because I do referring to Betsy DeVos. Oops.

Finally, he just couldn't take the heat anymore and ran off way early like this:

8.gif

Awwwww......ignorant snowflake....

Hilarious!

C4RRYUCVUAA6zYd.jpg

8.gif

Awwwww......ignorant snowflake....
You're like Pee Wee Herman.

I don't make monkeys. I just train 'em.

I know all these right wingers want the same kind of interest and investigation of Trump they showed for Hillary. They don't want anyone to think they are fucking partisan assholes.
I guess they do.

It's no secret that Soros can muster and pay for any size demonstration but before lefties open up the Hillary can 'o worms they need to consider that Sessions was confirmed as A.G.

I guess they do.

Poor pathetic snowflake, have to quote your own post. Yet you still haven't given a reason Trump should be investigated.

Why bother? Hillary was found to be very guilty yet nothing was done. So why keep chasing rabbits?

Why bother? Hillary was found to be very guilty yet nothing was done. So why keep chasing rabbits?
If she had been found guilty of something, Republicans would have done everything they could to somehow hurt her. That's what they do. Especially after Nixon, Reagan and Bush. Three terrible disasters. All three should have been charged. Nixon escaped by resigning. Reagan with Iran Contra and letting over 240 marines die from incompetency and Bush for his role in the Iraq debacle.

Hillary only did what the Republicans did. Colin and Condi never turned over a single email after being ordered. Colin had a fucking AOL account on his phone. And Flynn, Trump's national security advisor was reprimanded for giving away secret material and while at the defense department, he had his own private server.
Then there's Trump's illegal Trump Foundation.

Clinton only followed precedence. She should know the law only applies to Democrats, not Republicans.

Hilarious!

C4RRYUCVUAA6zYd.jpg

8.gif

Your video is perfect. Bite off your own leg. Good luck.

Forum List

Back